thirty seven

Depuis le début

"Now, love, I'm going to teach you how to be patient." He smirks, making me gulp at the lust dripping off his tone. "Keep your hands there."

I nod as he slowly removes his hand from my wrists and moves further away to get rid of his jeans, my breathing turning heavier as he stares at my half-naked body. He leans closer again as his hands go behind my back to unclasp my bra, making goosebumps rise on my skin from the impact of being so vulnerable under him.

Sometimes I wonder how am I so comfortable around him, but then I look at the way he's seeing me, and his gaze is all the assurance I need — the desire in his eyes show me how he wants this as much as I do. I never thought James could be the man to want me like this, but he does. He really fucking does.

He closes the distance between us as I kiss him, my tongue invading his to tell him through my actions how strongly I feel for him, how the heat in my body is rising with each passing second as I moan into his mouth as our tongues play with each other. His hands go to my knees as he pulls them apart, making me gasp in the kiss which only makes me feel his smirk. Goddamn that smirk!

"Hands!" James instructs, his voice sending a chill through my body as I realise that my fingers are laced in his hair so I retreat them back above my head.

He lowers his body against mine, our cores meeting, making me arch my back from impact. "James!" I moan loudly when I feel him against me with very thin layers separating us, the need in my body almost aching.

"Fuck." He breathes as he grinds against me for a second before pulling away, making a groan leave me.

"Please." I beg, torn between wanting to get rid of the sensation building while wanting to prolong it.

He doesn't say a word, his fingers find the waistline of my panties as he removes them, leaving me stark naked before lowering down his mouth on my breast. My eyes shut close from the intensity of feeling that runs through me as his tongue swirls on the swelled skin, making me cry out a moan.

I try to close my knees but immediately realise that I'm at his complete mercy. His fingers trace down my thighs before finding the bundle of nerves between my legs, the overwhelming sensation making me move my hands down to his hair but then he stops. He pulls apart and arches an eyebrow at me and I grumble.

"This is so not fair." I complain, wanting his tongue back on my skin as he grins at me. "You do know that you're paying back for this, right?"

"Oh, I can't imagine." He chuckles as he uses his free hand to pin my arms above my head again before his tongue gives attention to my other breast before his finger slides inside me. "Always soaking."

My thoughts become a little hazy as he starts tracing kisses down to my abdomen, his tongue pausing at places, driving me insane as his finger continue move. It isn't until his other hand comes around my breast as his finger and thumb draw circles on my nub while his tongue finally meets the most sensitive spot on my body do I realise how much control he has over me.

I wither under him as both his hands and his tongue do their magic, my eyes closing to take in the overwhelming sensations at once. The wave of heat that hits me wrecks a moan through me as he picks up the pace, my body speaking its own language that only he could understand. Without being able to keep my hands still, I move them down to his hair, grateful when he doesn't pull away but only pushes tongue further. When I open my eyes, he briefly looks up, our gaze meeting until he slides another finger inside me, his tongue flicking against my skin, leaving me breathless all at once.

"Fuck, James!." I manage to breathe, the heat in my stomach pushing me to the edge as he continues his actions, my legs starting to shake from impact.

Just seconds later I come undone under him as he slowly withdraws his fingers but his tongue continues its work, making me want more, more than this.