Dear Crush || 17

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Joshua Hong

After a few days of being sick, I've finally been able to go to school again. That day when Sophia took care of me was quiet decent. I actually got to know about her more. I got my answer though, on why she wasn't that much in a good mood a few weeks ago.

She was really easy to talk to and she was really friendly too. She's good in a lot of things. Honestly, what is she bad at ? She's perfect in a lot of ways.

I want to drop off a letter but it would probably make her suspicious of me so I decided not to. Though, I want to check on her lockers. Why ? I just felt like it.

I mean why not ? I'd be going to my locker too to take my stuffs. Just think of it as a quick visit I guess.

When I arrived there, I saw notes pasted onto the locker. Yes, NOTES. I wanted to leave it be, but I decided to read it.

"It's alright if you don't wanna reveal yourself to me. Maybe you are shy to meet me"

"But it has been 3 days ever since you send me a letter"

"Did I made you angry ?"

"Are you okay ?"

Oh my gosh, she really is quiet upset that I didn't send her any letters. I feel bad now.

She's genuinely worried about me too. Gosh, what did I deserve to have a friend like you... Sorry if I kept you waiting Sophia. I promise to send you one tomorrow.

I left to my locker and took out the books for today and left to my class. I don't wanna take the notes since it'll be obvious that 'J seonbae' is present in school today

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chapter 17 ✓