The Mistaken Cricketer

About a year ago, a man called Rohit lived with his mother and nephew. One day, he declared that he was going to visit his sister in Calcutta. His mother told him to return soon as his sister had a school and 4 children of her own to manage.  He  replied, " She doesn't seem to care how long I stay." Early next morning he took a flight to Calcutta. There he recieved a magnificent welcome out of the blue. He was then taken to Eden Gardens and given a aromatic lunch. Then, he realized that he was supposed to play in a charity match. He felt it would be disheartening if he didn't play now.  He also thought that if he could hit a tennis ball then he could surely hit  a cricket ball. He was able to score 5 runs in the 1st over but got out on the 1st ball of the secnd over. Meanwhile, his sister had recognised him. He quietly slipped out and went home with his sister to her home. Later, he learnt an English cricketer, Joe Root was supposed to play the match but had missed his plane and wasn't able to place a call to the organizers. He resembled Joe Root and was thus mistaken as Joe Root.Later, when the organizers recieved his call they were shrouded in suspense as to who played the match.