One wrong move and everyone dies. The Togas are pretty much a big group and knowing that there is a breach in their contract with Bakuhatsu-kai, it is possible that these could cause a slugfest in gangs which could lead to deaths of subordinates from both parties. Not only that, your life will also be involved with them once a word from Toga leaks out.

Mina moved closer to Katsuki as she grabbed his hand, "Don't worry about us, boss. We have planned this escape for days now and this is effective. We have already packed the things you'll needed and where you and (y/n) will escape..." she explained as her voice started to get shaky, "we will handle things from here, so please...escape and live a normal life."

Mina's voice was pleading. She and the three were stuck with Katsuki for as long as they can already remember and they already see Katsuki as their only brother that they wished to protect, just like how he protected them until now.

They are more than willing to risk their lives just for Katsuki to be happy and this is a plan that they devised for Katsuki to leave Bakuhatsu-kai. They planned to make Katsuki leave the country along with the florist he is always talking about and never come back.

"Kirishima will drive you to the pier where the boat is waiting for you and (y/n). If we leave now, we could still make it there by 15 minutes. Tetsu-tetsu will be waiting for you in Italy and he will take care of you both there." Sero pick his phone up from the pocket of his pants as he showed Katsuki Tetsu-tetsu's number in his contact, "Denki had your papers on the suitcase that is already at the boat."

"So what do you say, man? You in?" Kaminari smiled at Katsuki who was basically shocked at the plan that they have come up with. Kaminari raise his fist as he waited for Katsuki to give him a fist bump.

Even if he tries not to admit it, but Katsuki was touched. He had good friends that are willing to do everything for him even though he's a douche bag most of the time. They were all stuck with him at this point and there is nonway they would ever abandon Katsuki. Katsuki knew that he was thankful.

But....

"I never knew that you could even think this plan knowing you four are all crackheads..." Katsuki spatted as disbelief was written all over his face.

Mina and the rest of the guys could only laugh at Katsuki as they shook their heads, "Come on, boss! We're not that bad, you know!"

And they were right. Katsuki and the others had the same brain and because of the longer time they spent together, they could just basically talk woth each other without even muttering a word. That just shows how much they already know each other.

Katsuki held Kaminari's fist as he slowly pushed it back down, making Kaminari slowly lose the smile on his face, "Oi, Bakugou-"

"You guys are dumbasses but I don't think I hate it. You just pulled a wicked shit on me tryna plan my escape and you fucking had my thanks, but..." the corner of Katsuki's lips quirked up into a small smile, their faces slowly lost their smiles as they already knew what Katsuki was talking about, "...I'm not going to abandon you clowns to die here because of me."

That's right.

Hypothetically speaking, if Katsuki does leave the country, there is no reassurance that Kirishima and the others, along with his parents will be safe. Katsuki treasures those whom he considered as family the most and as much as possible, he doesn't want to lose any single men he has.

And he doesn't want to hide, he doesn't want to live in the shadows nor does he even want you to drag you into these kinds of mess. You already had your life and he swore by his name that he will protect you at all costs. Even if he tries to escape there is no reassurance until when will he be safe from the Yakuza.