Brent had this wide smile on this face. Why in the hell is he smiling too early in the day? “Good morning…” he narrowed his light blue eyes that darted up and down my uniform. “You’re not leaving are you?” he asked, was that sadness I detected in his voice just now?

“uhhh yeah?” I said unsure where this conversation is going.

He just shrugged before turning to Chris who was apparently standing by the entrance.

Chris gave a small ‘go-ahead’ type of nod. I raised an eyebrow and let it go.

“Okay, so I’m going see ya later.” I said turning away from them and threw my apple in the trash bin.

I lost my appetite. I’m losing my mate to my older so called brother, isn’t that nice? Before I could head out the door something pushed against my back and down I went on the cold floor. Who in the hell tackled me, so low, dumb asses. The sweet scent of something other than wet dogs filled my noses.

It was Brent of course...he had this unique scent he gave off. It always seems to attract me close to him, it's kinda distracting. He was like an open rose waiting for a bee to come but the bee will never approach a rose…or I don’t think it does. Why one wolf's ass did I just compare him to rose? Maybe because the freakin baboon bit me on my ear!

After he bit me on the ear I felt like my wolf was going crazy. He was howling as if something good just happened. I unexpectedly felt the need to mark Brent and take him to bed and ...yeahh lets not go there. Oh freakin hell I can't believe I thought that. No I’m into girls. I'm into girls.....but Brent is sitting on me....making me feel weird....i kinda want him. What the hell is going on? Why did he bite my freakin ears, does he know that's my weak spot. Shit.

*Since I know my baboon blue assed author wrote this chapter in Brent's point of view as well I'm going to do a favor and skip to where the dumb ass toms got me.*

>>>Mini ass time skip by Cole>>>

I bolted out the house blushing like hell; I look like fudge fatty Santa Claus on Christmas day wearing the -too small of a- red outfit. I shook my head to clear my mind. My ear is throbbing and Brent didn't bite that hard. The pain traveled to my neck as if it was a mark...but the feeling was different. I haven’t been marked before, but by the way Kim described the marking of the mate thing, this is a way freakin different kinda of mark. Shit he better not made me his. I cupped my neck, it doesn't feel bitten. I took a breath maybe I'm just over reacting.

“Sims.” A rough yet deep voice came from behind. I could hear the slight bitterness it held.

Shit, shit, shiiitttt. I know that stupid shit filled voice anywhere. Nash, the crap eating Alpha's two assed son. Dammmnn.

I sighed and turned to face the yellow banana faced guy that had weird black noodles for hair and corn flakes for teeth. I honestly hate this jerk face to death.

I wasn't surprise to see the shit face wearing a black suit with huge ass sliver sunglasses and 6 other guys standing behind him like tiny roach guards. What are they Men in Black wannabes at least they should look like Will Smith. They just look simply cheap wearing black suits.