When they reached home, they saw the doctor getting out.

Arnav: Doctor, how is Khushi?

Doctor: Nothing to worry. She is fine. Bring her to the hospital tomorrow for further check-up.

Arnav: What check-up?

He was nervous thinking about her heart.

Doctor: Usual check-up which needs for a pregnant woman.

Arnav: But why do you want to....

He got stuck understanding what the doctor said.

Aman and Tina also became elated.

Tina: Is Bhabhi pregnant?

The doctor nodded yes.

Tina: Thank you, doctor...

Aman turned towards Arnav and he didn't find him. How could he find when he already fled towards his room?

He ran to Khushi and hugged her who was about to come out of the room.

Arnav: I'm going to be father.

He kissed her forehead.

Arnav: You made me special...

Khushi: You are... always...

Arnav: It's because of you...

Khushi: Let's see, whether you will say the same after your son's arrival.

Arnav: Daughter's arrival...

Khushi(sighing): Ok fine...whoever it is... Let's see...

Arnav: Yeah... whoever it is... I will remain special to my wife. Won't I?

Khushi: Always.

They heard coughing sound and saw Tina. She hugged Khushi.

Tina: Congrats Bhabhi...

Khushi: Thank you ...

Arnav: Where is Aman?

Tina: He went to our house to bring my belongings.

Arnav: Your belongings? For?

Tina: Because I'm going to be with Bhabhi to help her.

Arnav: It's not necessary... I will take care of her.

Tina: Bhai... you can't do everything which a woman does.

Arnav: Excuse me... I will do anything for my wife... Ok?

Tina: Ok you do anything but I will be here only. And that's final.

Arnav: Then you will be sitting in the living room all alone.

Tina: Can't help. It's my husband's order.

Arnav: Amannnnn...

Khushi chuckled at his annoyance.

Tina was really bored, sitting in the living room all alone. Because Arnav never gave her a chance to take his role. It's Aman who got stuck between Arnan and Tina. He was taking care of AR while entertaining Tina through the phone. Poor girl, what would she do then? How long would she watch TV or would read books? So, she calls Aman to pass her time. Without any choice left, he also shifted to RM for Tina.

Khushi was about to put a jalebi in her mouth, Arnav snatched it from her. Khushi sighed.

Arnav: You have already gained four kilos. It may affect you.

Khushi: Arnavji, you have already stopped giving me rice, roti, sweets, ice creams...

She said keeping her hand on her head, pouting.

Arnav: Those will raise your weight. Just two more months, baby. After the delivery, you can eat whatever you want. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok. Taking a bit of jalebi, Arnav fed it to Khushi. She tapped her tongue relishing.

After two months, Khushi delivered a boy baby through cesarean. Though Arnav was disappointed he didn't show it to Khushi. He wanted a girl baby like Khushi who is so caring and pure. He thought boy baby will be rude...just like him... Khushi named him Aarav. As days passed, Aarav's face remembered Arnav which made Arnav so worried. No doubt Arnav will be like him. he supposed.

After three months

Khushi felt Arnav keeping distance from Aarav. She knew why.

Khushi: Arnavji, look here he is looking at you.

Arnav, who was combing his hair, looked at Aarav. Aarav smiled at him keeping his finger into his mouth.

Khushi: See, how he is smiling. (clutching Aarav's hands) Hey, chotta pocket, won't you smile at me? Do you only want your father?

Aarav smiled at her as if he understood everything.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav: What...?

Khushi: I have forgotten the milk which I kept on the stove. I will just come. Please be with Aarav.

Khushi left the room on purpose. So that Arnav will be with Aarav without choice.

Arnav took a slow step towards Aarav and sat beside him. He looked at his face which resembled Arnav. No DNA test needed. Same face, same expressive eyes, same dark black hair, and same chocolate brown eyes. Only one thing remembered Khushi....his flawless smile. Aarav always smiles. Arnav had never seen him crying. He wakes up from the sleep also smilingly. Arnav touched his soft palm by his index finger. In no time, Aarav clutched Arnav's finger. Arnav didn't feel to take his finger out of his clutch. He dragged Arnav's finger and munched it, putting it into his "toothless mouth" which tickled Arnav's sense. Arnav smiled at him. While eating Arnav's finger, he was staring at Arnav without blinking. His expression changed when Arnav tried to pull his finger.

Arnav: Are you hungry?

Aarav mumbled at him, with "Ooooooo" sound. Arnav's eyes welled up at his cuteness. He bent down and kissed Aarav's forehead. Aarav shook his hands and legs gesturing Arnav to take him in his hands. Arnav took him in his arms. Khushi who witnessed the scene, from behind the door smiled. She rushed inside and sat beside Arnav. She tried to take Aarav from Arnav's hand and Aarav whined. Khushi dropped her jaw whereas Arnav chuckled.

Khushi: Won't you come to me? Don't think your father will be with you all the time.

Arnav: I can't be with him all the time, that's why he wants to be in my arms now.

Khushi nodded yes caressing Aarav's back. Arnav kissed his hair, hugging him, taking a vow that he will be the best father... no one could get.

END