53 💋A KISS BEFORE DEATH💋

Start from the beginning

LAN YAO sighed. Then continued...

".......They cut off all ties. Uncle only called me ones to persuade me to leave your brother, and return back to them. But when I refused, he just left me on my own. Over years, we all struggled and I completely forgot it all, until few weeks ago, when Aunty Mo called. She reminded me of the pact. But I told her that it was impossible since you already got married. "

YAO paused. WANGJI waited patiently. He had put the call on loudspeaker, and they all were listening. After few seconds, YAO continued.

"Anyways, she stopped calling and I assumed she got her answer. But, last week she called back, this time to uncle, saying that the marriage is all fake. And it's contractual. And, almost threatened us to get rid of LAN WUXIAN as soon possible and fulfill father in law's promise. Uncle was shocked. But he said that one who promised was no more. So, they should forget it all. So, Aunty said she was sure, you would keep your father's promise and face. Because neither they are gonna forget it, nor have the intention to let us forget it. "

WANGJI clenched his fist. How dare they threaten and dictate his family!! LAN YAO continued.

"And, since then am scared for Bunny Wuxian. Nobody knows them as much as me. They won't think twice before eliminating our bunny for their wish. Just go to their house, along with others and politely explain the situation and refuse the pact. Because, if you won't go by request, they would probably force you to, and may even end up harming you all in their quest. They are quite popular and powerful family there............ I am sorry, Wangji. You have to face all these from my family. "

"No gege, it's not your fault. Don't worry, I shall handle it. "

"No matter what, keep Wuxian safe. Ok. Wangji!!"

"Yes, gege. "

WANGJI cut the call. There was a long silence. Until YANG spoke up.

"I think Yao gege is right. Let's just visit tomorrow and refuse politely. Then go to Australia as soon possible. Once we are out of here, they can't touch us. "

"I agree. "

WANGJI said. He turned to WUXIAN.

"Don't worry Bunny, I won't let anyone harm you."

"I trust you Cyanic kitty.... "

WANGJI was annoyed.

"For once in life, call me by my name too, Wuxian. For at least once, can you call me Wangji....plz? "

"Nope. You are my Azure eyed, Cyanic Stoic faced bobcat...... And besides, I called you Wangji yesterday, didn't I!!! I told you 'Wangji spare me', when you kept thrusting for the fifth time. And I was exhausted. "

WANGJI shook his head, as XUE YANG smirked and XINGCHEN glared at him. And WUXIAN acted like nothing happened at all.

"Clueless dumbo. "

WANGJI thought sulking.