Almost There

A/n

Hey well I will finish this by friday cause I started two new stories and I just cant wait to put them up on here. I want to finish one than move on to another one so I dont confussed. So I thought I would name the characters I know its kind of late but oh well better late than never. Oh so tell me how my English Teacher spent 2 GRAND on tickets to meet authors In vegas.

Victoria (Tori) main

Steve - Tori fiance

Eric- tori ex mate

Fred- Tori dad

Barb-Tori mom

Amy- Steve mom

Jeff-Tori beta

Luke-Steve beta

David-Tori brother and Eric beta

Blue- Steve dad former alpha

Sam-Steve sister

Thats about it now time for the story

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~

Its been about 3 months and time is flying by so fast. When we went to the camp Vans found her mate and they never leave eachother side or let alone out of bed. Will didnt find his mostly because he wasn't trying but maybe she didn't go. Wedding planning with Amy is so hectic I had to tell my mom to help witch was a mistake cause them to never shut up. Vans doesn't really help witch im happy about cause if she will it woukd make it worse" Like she will make Amy talk about me having kids. Witch I dont need I have 4 well Holly and duce dont count they can take care of themselves. Eli and Peyton are getting big they walk and talk but like slurrs still . Steve has been busy with Alpha work.

" So Tori can I take Eli and Pey for the night along with Holly and Duce" Amy begged she has been begging to take them all but I dont like being with out my babies all of them.

"Sure" I said since I haven't really been alone with Steve in awhile ive been staying over Amy house and he has been in his office and comes to bed late when im sleeping

"really" she asked

"yes ill get there baby bag ready" I said getting up walking toward the stairs till she grabbed my arm and put her hand on my forhead

"are you feeling okay you are warm" she asked witch made me laugh

"im fine did you want them to stay" I asked as the front door flew open.

"No I want them to come usally you say no" she said looking at the door and smile krept on her face "Blue guess what Tori letting us take Eli and Peyton along with Holly and Duce" she yelled excitedly

"Thats great honey she trust us more" Blue said standing next to my handsome Fiance after she finally realsed the hold she had on my hand I went to the boys room and put clothes and diapers for when they sleep in with some of there toys.

"Hey Baby are you sure you want them to go" Steve asked from the door frame one side of him leaning on it with his hand stretched out. He looked really sexy like that his Blue eyes never leaving my Green ones. Smiling and putting the bag over my shoulder and went infront of him and pulled his faces down and pecked my lips on his.

"Im very sure its been awhile since we were alone" I whispered seductively in his ear. He let a groan outand grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and he trailed kisses on my jaw and neck. Once he got near his mark I pulled away.

"Uhh Tori" he moaned making me chuckle

"We will finish this later " I told him pressing my lips to his