Im Back And Better Then Ever

Almost everyone in their life was bullied. But some are worse than other some end up doing suicide. Well let me start by saying my name Victoria Styles NO I’m not related to Harry Styles but he is fine as fuck. Well anyway everyone calls me Tori. I’m 17 and yes I’m a werewolf. When I was fourteen I was bullied to the point I wanted to commit suicide but I thought my life was too valuable to waist. I was bullied by everyone my whole school and family the only one that didn’t was my older sister Vanessa everyone calls her Vans. Well after the time she caught me trying to cut myself she packed all my stuff and said we were leaving.

During her packing I thought how my older brother was the worst and then my dad. My dad and brother would team up and beat me and I was always scared. How the queen bees of the school would look at me with discuss and says I was fatter than the whole universe. Also how my brown hair looked like someone pooped on my head , that my green eyes were uglier than the ugliest thing alive , and after getting throw into lockers a pushed down the stairs I had enough and I was grateful for my sister. Especially after she got me out of there we went to England she enrolled me in boarding school she was in 12th grade at the time.  After she finished she decided she will go home. She wanted me to go with but I didn’t want to I was to scared of everyone and everything cause as soon as we got to England it felt weird and different and like home. My sister told me all about werewolves. Saying that I was werewolf and it will hurt when I shift the first time and yeah it hurt like hell. She told me about Mates. Plus I’m sitting here rambling.

Anyway I’m 17 now it’s been 3 years since I went home or talked to anyone besides my sister. My mom would send letters and that’s it. I have my own pack. I’m the alpha.  I met my 5 other pack members well there my Family now and best friends.  During school I thought them about werewolves. There are 6 of us including me my beta is named Jeff he is really tall and muscular has brown hair blue eyes and perfect jaw line.  My omega is Jessica she is also tall and well fit that sounds wrong but it’s true she has brown hair and hazel eyes. There’s also Brent he’s hilarious always joking around but serious when need be.  Jake is next tall muscular looks like a straight up model with everything and the perfect V line. There’s also Taryn my best friend she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous she has natural curly hair and tan with light blue eyes that change color and always has a smile on her face and she is quite shy . Lastly there’s me. We are the smallest of the pack but the strongest and the happiest and everyone respects me and knows not to cross my boundaries. We are all mate less never found them they look for their mate but I can care less about my mate he probably end up hating me. Oh yeah why I started talking it’s been 3 years and my sister called me saying she is sick and asked if I can and stay over there until she is better she has cancer. Of course I couldn't say NO to her after what she did for me. So now I and my pack are up and moving and I’m dreading it. They are excited they always love to leave England. 

                                                                        ~EDITED~