Bahamas Bitch

When we got here we all went to bed cause of jet leg.

"Babe its so Beautiful here thanks" I said kissing his cheek and changing into my Bikini. We are at the hotel now.

"Yes thanks Babe" Blake said as he entered our room and gave Steve a kiss with a evil chuckle

"No problem Sweetie I just want you to have fun and Blake dont ever do that again" Steve said and went back to pointing the boys in thier swim trunks

"You know you liked it Stevie " Blake said using a british accent

"no I dont and tomorrow is when im going to do the big sha bang" Steve said a I raised my eyebrow at him

"okay ill tell everyone" Blake said and kissed me on the cheek and left still leaving me confussed

"What are you guys talking about" I asked while folding up towels and putting it in my purse

"a hiking trip we all are taking tomorrow except Lily and Jeff them lazy bums get the opportunity to get a ride to the place with every child tho" he said with a slight side smirk so I just nodded my head and help with the boys.

We all met in the lobby like Steve said this is the time when our packs will bond and get to know eaeachother so we will do stuff together for the first two days then its fair game.

" okay on our agenda today is Beach for 2 hours and then we will go to the zoo for the kids and that should take about 5 hours its a big zoo and then dinner " he said with a smile that seems like alot of walking great its my lazy day today.

"okay cool wait dont we get breakfast first" I asked realising I didnt eat and nether has Steve.

"oh yeah lets go eat " he said walking were mad people crowded the servers. We got in line and waited patiently. Once we finally got there guy serving what the cheff cooked was checking me out it was totally obvious. I was wearing my neon bikini with a white seen threw button up shirt that I didnt button up just let it flow haha and I had denim short shorts and gladiator sandles on. I got to admit I look cute. I can tell Steve was getting mad by the way he decided to grab on to my waist and hand Peyton to me witch was clever. The man working here sent me a small smile and cleared his throat.

"uhh goodmoring Miss what can I get you today besides my number" the guy names Joel said I ready his name tag. I cant believe he still trying to pick me up.

"You can get her, her food and not hit on her " Steve said and I just laughed at his face

" well anyway I would like pancakes and sausage please" I said to joel I love pancakes.

"are you sure lovely Its on me anything you want" joel said smiling and looking at me

"No I will pay for my girlfriend shit now get her what she wants so I can go change his diaper" Steve said threw gritted teeth before facing me within a smile " is that all you want sweetheart" he asked so calmly I nodded my head

"Yes babe" I said kissing his cheek and then back to Peyton who was moving in my hands. Joel cleared his throat and handed me my plate of food an a paper with his number on it I grabbed the plate and crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash on my way to the table. Steve came shortly after mumbling about Joel witch made me laugh.

"Honey ima go get us something to drink what do you want orange juice" he asked knowing I always want orange juice I nodded and put syrup on my pancakes and put small pieces on a plate for Eli and Peyton the pack was all over sitting with there family or friends. Like Wills Duce and Holly at ones table and Blake Jake and Taryn at another.

"Hey I didn't catch your name up there my name is joel" yes the same Joel that was flirting with me when I was trying to order.

"Well Joel I am just trying to Have a good time with my boyfriend and our kids so if you dont mind leaving " I said I haven't really been rude or malicious as some people say Steve brings the good out in me.

" those are not your kid your to young if they are you must be a slut" Joel said and put his hand on my shoulder with a slight chuckle witch got to me I take back my earlier comment about being Malicious. I got up took his hand twisted behind his back kicked the back of his knee witch made him kneel down and scream in pain and people turn a stared at me

"Oh Joel you need to learn to shut your mouth kid your lucky im in a good mood today or I would have broke your arm for touching me " I said when Steve was on his way back I let go of Joel and kicked his butt witch he feel to the floor and rubbed his shoulder "Go before he comes are you seriously will be hurt" I said and by kicking his butt I literally mean butt not fight.

"what was that about" Steve asked angrily

"nothing just needed a reality check" I said taking a bite of my pancakes

# to continue next chapter sorry im tired night or goodmoring or after noon