the day they dive

£ three£

When emma woke up petter was gone she went out to the kitchen to see that petter made her Breakfast "yeah I wanted this to be special, so are you excited for today" petter said " oh yeah but more excited that I get to do it with the two best people I could ever hope for" emma said "oh yes I am also excited for today" Josh said popping out of no were and went to the fridge got the orange juice out and got a cup put some in a  cup " well while you guys do whatever your ganna do I'm ganna go to my room and sleep" Josh said "okay bye " petter and emma said. Hours have passed emma , petter , Josh and emmas uncel Jason were waiting at the docs when the ship came emma gave her Uncle a hug "bye have fun and come back safe all of you " Jason said " okay bye " emma petter and Josh said they got on the ship saw how huge it was and saww so many people on the ship some were therw for the cage diving but some were there just to watch. The three waited to get done, finnaly emma petter and josh so they all got changed and went out gkt all the gear on got in the cage.

As they were letting the cage down every thing was okay . When they got in the water they saw sharks fish and Dolphins but a caouple minutes latter the cage started to shake and the cabels strated to snap and all they knew is that they were sinking. As they were sinking they could see parts of sharks " hey whats that" emma said " I dont know but it kinda looks like a shark or something" petter said, all of  a suden the cage hit the ocen floor they had no way out they had oxagen that could last for hours but not days so they opend the cage and strated to swimm up. As they were swimmimg up emma noticed something far away she kept on swimming up when they  got to the serfice they saw sharks sercaling them "stay still they act on movements and sound" emma said " I wander what happend to the boat"Josh said ,so as they were just laying there emma was thinking about petter and what might happen to him.

             Emma pov

    As we all were laying there thinking we just layed qouitly no movement " petter what if we dont make it out of this what if  we die" she said " were ganna make it" petter said emma was thinking that  we keep talking they will come"

    As they were laying there petter noiticed a long big borde so he went to grab it but it was far so he went anyways and he got it and went back to emma and Josh they all got on it " I wander were this came from" emma said "it could have came from under the boat" Josh said " true you have a point" petter said as they sat there cold " petter I'm so cold" emma said " I know come here" petter said when they were sitting there Josh looked weird "petter I bave to tell you something" Josh said " do have to tell me now were kinda in a life or death situation" petter said "thats why I have to tell you now befor we die if" Josh said "okay fine tell tell me " petter said Josh looked at emma but emma was giving him a face " I used your toothbrush I'm sorry man" Josh said " oh man its cool your fine " petter said Josh looked at emma. Emma gave out a little " thank you" she said Josh smiled back. As hours went by nothing had happend no sines of life not even one bird " how could this hapend it was suposed to be fun" emma said " well I dont think this ever happend to anyone else" petter said holding emma tight in his arms " were ganna get through this I promise" petter said.  couple minutes after they started to see little waves emma thout to see it when she saw what it was she freaked out, as she was freaking put petter was trying to calme her down " emma calme down its okay like I said before were ganna get through this" petter said as he said that he could seebthe shark going under them. All of asuden a shark came out of no were and grabed petter " petter no" emma said when petter was gone it left emma in shock " emma please come away from the water please" josh said. " he's gone, I cant believe hes gone I loved him so much ,love him so much" more than an hour has passed and they haven't eaten for a long time so Josh intended to get this box that might be full of food and water but it was to far " emma in ganna try to get that red box ok" josh said " no its to dangerous dont " emma said but josh dove into the water anyways he got to the box bit as he was comeing to emma, emma saw a shark behind " Josh hurry thers a shark behind you hurry" as Josh tried to pick up speed. He got back to emma with only a minut to spare " are you okay I told tou not to go you could have gotten yourself killed" emma said I made it back didn't i , I would never leave you by yourself" Josh said looking at emma as he opend the red box " emma look thers food,watter and even a fair gun" Josh said he grabbed one thing in the box you could eat.

                                Josh's pov

As I was looking at emma I relized I shouldn't have kissed her she's my best friend and she has a boyfriend had a boyfriend I mean I love her but it was ring.

As emma was sitting there eating she lookef at Josh and sas him staring at her " what" emma said " nothing just looking" Josh said " ok hey I wanted to think you for going out there and risking your life to get this even though I told you not to" emma said " well I dont regret it" Josh said laughing. " we've been put here forever" emma said emma reched for the flair fun pointing it to the sky and shot it.