chapter one

§one§

"hey guys, I now it's been a couple of days since I've posted, in about three or two days , my boyfriend Peter , and my best friend Josh are going cage diving tomorrow were getting a holtel room.when when we go cage diving Hopefully I get some awesome footage for you guys. I'm currently still packing, we leave tomorrow at 9, so I should probably go to sleep since it's 1 am. See you tomorrow!"
She puts her camera on her desk, plugging the battery in, then climbs into her bed falling asleep.
Emma wakes up to her alarm clock beeping, then turns over to see that it says 7:30. She remembers that they have to leave in an hour and a half, so she goes downstairs to wake up the boys, who were each on a couch.
"come on wake up we have to leave soon and I still have to pack a couple of things then I will be done so get up"She says before heading back upstairs.
Once in her room, she grabs her hair brush, and tooth brush, then she grabs her bag and puts it by the door.
"are you almost done?" She yells down the hall
" yeah babe we're almost ready" Peter answers.
She sees Josh coming downstairs "hey" she says but he walks right past her not even saying anything
"are you mad at me?" she asks
"no I'm not" Josh says
"then why are you ignoring me?" she says " I don't know" Josh says "ok" she says then Peter comes down. "Hey guys" Peter says " are you ready to go" she says " yeah" so as we walk out of the house I run back in and crab the passports then I run as fast as I can to the car . " So do you think cage diving is fun" she asked Peter " yeah what do you think Josh" Peter said and asked Josh " what" Josh said taking off his head phones " what do you think about cage diving " it will be fun " Josh says. We pull up to the airport and we get out of the car and get are stuff and we walk in to the office were we are are going to get our tickets .so we get our tickets and head to the back and then get on the plane. So we get on the plane and Emma sits by the window and then Josh comes then Peter
" I have to go to the bathroom be right back" Peter said when Peter left Emma just looked out the window
" So How long have you and Peter been together" Josh said "Josh you now this we've been together since high school remember" she said "yeah right sorry"no it's fine I never really talk about how long we've been together" she said " hey guys" Peter said " hey" Emma and Josh say" did I miss somthing"Peter said " no we were just talking about how long we and have been together" she said. During the flight Emma was sleeping and and a couple hours later Josh is waking me up.
" Come on Emma wake up were her" Josh said " what were her" Emma said " yeah come on" Josh said as Emma walks down the steps from the plain Peter comes over and pikes her up " wo Peter what are you doing "she said " caring you" Peter said " I can walk by myself" she said so Peter pute her down and and started to walk towards a and then man gets out " OMG uncel Jason" she said " come here" uncel Jason said " OMG I haven't seen you in forever" she said " I no you've gotten so tall" uncel Jason said " oh I'll put your bages in my car" uncel Jason said they get his house and the first thing Emma noticed is that her uncle has a pool. "Omg uncle Jason you have a pool" emma said "I sure do kiddo go in if you would like" uncle Jason siad so emma went inside got her bathing suit on but as soon, she was about to leave Josh came in " oh hey Josh I was about to go swimming do you want to come" emma said " I will in a minute but I have to tell you something" Josh said " sure what is it I'm always here for you, why are you looking at me like that" she said "what I'm about to say may or may not jeperdize our friendship but here gose ever since second grade I have always liked you and I always will " he said right after Josh said how he felt about emma he leand in really fast and kissed her, emma pushed him away and then slapped him petter came in saw Josh by emma "what going on here " petter said. Petter looked at josh, Josh was loking sad or just down but then petter saw that Josh's face was red " oh dude what happend I your face" petter said " in hit him I thout he was going through my things so I slaped" she said " oh okay so um why do you have your bathing suit on " petter said " oh I'm going swimming uncle Jason has a pool do you want to come petter Josh is coming " she said " sure anything for you" petter said. So they all got in the pool emma was swimming around , Josh and petter were watching her swim while they talked they got out of the pool dried off got dressed and went to bed.