chapter two

£two£

When the sun arose the next morning. Emma was the first to wake up so she took a drove around, so she went to the beach on her free time . Emma just sat in the sand and just lisend to the waves and the birds and all of sudden her phone rang she looked at her phone and it was a text from petter .

Peter: hey we're are you, I just woke.

Emma: oh I woke up early so I decided drive around, now I'm at the beach.

Petter: oh well see you soon.

So emma cared on with her day an hour passed. And then she went home to get ready for cage diving tommarow so she had to pack a bathing suit extra clothes and sunscreen after she was all done she went the house looking for Josh when she found him he was in the pool relaxing so she went back and got her bathing suit on again and as she was walking to the pool petter stoped her and asked why she had her bathing suit on " oh I'm just goingbto to the pool to relax befor tommarow" emma said " oh okay well I'll see you later play him just ganna bhead out for a bit " petter said kissing her on thr four head.

Emma went headed to the pool she got in but josh but surprised to see her " I'm surprised to see you after wjat I told you and kissed you" Josh said " yeah me but I just want to relax for tomorrow" emma said but josh just came closer and closer to emma but instead of going farther away she just stayd there and let him get closer when he gkt to her he put his hand to her face and led it over to him and he kissed her again but this time she didn't push him away instead she kissed him back.

Josh's pov

As I was getting closer I could feel my heart beating so fast and I felt like I was going to die. Emma didn't even move she let me come closer when I got to her I put my hand on her jeak and pulled het face closer to mine and then I kissed her but she didn't push me like theadt time instead she kissed me back by then my heart was normal again " you didn't push me like the last time why" Josh said " because I actually never felt this way with you I have butterflies in my stomach" emma said " wers petter " Josh said " I buped Into him and he said he was going to leave just to look around and stuff" emma said right after she said that I started to kiss her again but she pushed me again but not rudely like.

Emmas pov

When he kissed me again I was actually happy for some reason but then I kissed him back what about petter I shouldn't be doing this so she pushed him back again not rudely like, " Josh what about petter what if he finds out he'll be heart broken" emma said " okay we'll never tell him emma I like you so much I have for a long time now your always on my mind and when I see I have to force myself not to kiss you every time" Josh sad but as he was talking emma rushed and kissed him he kissed back.

As they were kissing Emma's phone buzzed she picked it up it was letter

Petter: hey I'm almost home are you still swimming?

Emma: yeah but I'm getting out right now.

Petter: okay see you when I get home bye.

Emma rushed out of the pool when to her room got changed and waited for petter but as she was waiting ,Josh came in and layed right next to she leand over and kissed him he kissed back. Emma's phone buzed " its from petter

Petter: I'm home

Emma: okay

She put her phone down nervously " Omg petter's home you have to get put now" emma said as Josh was getting up he kissed emma and left she was laying on her bed smilling and then petter walked in "hey babe" petter said "hey how did it go" emma asked " it went great but it would have been better if you were with me" petter said with letting out a sigh " oh I know but I wanted to swim and I got to talk to my best friend" emma said " did I ever tell you how much I love you " petter said " oh yeah about a dozen times" emma said laughing emma left to go get a snack from the kitchen and Josh was in the kitchen " did you tell him " Josh said "no never he is never goimg to find out and you better not tell him" emma said angerly " okey I wont" Josh said while emma got an apple from the fridge then walking away, as emma finshed the apple she went to throw it away when emma got back to the room she turned off the lights and went to bed.