chapter four

When emma shot the fair in the sky it stayd for a couple minuts then went down Josh and emma just sat there waiting. " emma I have to tell you something before you or me die" he said " ok what is it" she said " I love you so much and I have loved you for so long you wouldn't even imagine all the pain I had to go through to not tell you that everyday" Josh said looking down " I did have feelings for you actually I still do" emma said smiling , laughing and almost crying it was dark and Josh grabed the flair fun pointed it at the sky and shot it a couple minuts went by. The flair went down and a couple minuts passed emma herd a loud noise and then she saw a bright light it was a hellicopter " hey down here , down her " emma and Josh said as they were yelling the  the hellicopter threw down a rope emma went first when she got up to the hellicopter Josh started to climb Josh got in the hellicopter. Emma was really sad " emma why are you sad were alive" Josh said " but petter isnt am how am I supposed to be happy when hes dead" emma said crying Josh took her in his arms " i know and I'm sorry but what's more important is that we made it out of there we survived.  

                              Sorry for the short chapter I wanted there to be more than four i couldnt think of anymore