Princess of Swan Lake Finale: Stronger than you think (The End)

Odette couldn't wait for the ball, which was gonna be in the few hours.

Odette was swooning, imagining dancing with Leia on the dance floor, proclaiming their love under the moon.

She swam to the edge of the lake and transforms back, now in a beautiful gown, she never seen before.

"What?" She questioned.

"Ah! Odette.. finally." Said the eagle flying next to her.

Odette gasps as she tries to step away, but a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back to his arms. She struggles as Rothbart held her close.

"Hush now, Princess. Soon I'll return you back to your mother and father."

Odette pushes back and looks up at him."Princess?! I'm anything but.."

The scene of the enchanted forest to a marble ball room, glowing with blue and white.

People dance around them, they seemed to enjoy themselves and two people on the throne, the king and queen, who always looked like Odette, the mother has her blue hair while she has her father's eyes. They smile at her like she's known them forever. She steps back but to meet Rothbart's chest.

"Where am I?" She demanded, looking up at him.

"You're beloved home, my dear." He simply answered, hand holding her hands."You don't remember?"

Odette looks down."No, I don't. I've lived in that village as long as I can remember. You are not gonna spread lies and put words in my mouth."

Odette pushes him back.

Rothbart chuckles and goes in front of her, his eyes gleam with the moonlight.

"Odette, my dear, I have loved you since I saw you. And if you marry me, this curse will be broken and you'll be reunited with your parents."

Their clothes turned into wedding outfits.

Odette sees the ring in Rothbart's finger.

"What about my friends?"

"Can't guarantee that, my love."

Odette glares and turned away."Never!"

"What!?"

"I said, never! If you won't reserve everything, it's not worth marriage."

Rothbart growls and forces Odette's hand to his."You will marry me, Odette!"

Odette gasp and pushes him back."No!" She screams, their outfit turned normal and the enchanted forest was back.

Odette walks away from him."I will never."

Rothbart throws the ring by her gown.

"You will regret this, Odette!" He said, as he turns into an eagle and flies away.

Odette sighs and sits down by the lake, close to sobbing in fear.

"...I'm a princess.." she mumbles.

She didn't want to believe it but looking at the parents infront of her at the ball, it stinged her heart, like a missing memory within her.

"Odette?" Persephone ask, sitting next to her."You disappeared.'

"Rothbart happened..he told me stuff I can't comprehend."

Then Odette then explained everything to Persephone, looking down at the lake.

"It's a possibility but you can't remember,hmm?"

"I want too, but I can't."

Persephone helps Odette up."How about this to cheer you up?"