Princess and The Pauper Chapter 4: Trapped

Ally has told Julian everytime when the guard told her the next morning.

"What do we have to do?!" The queen sobs in the other room."The King is coming today and the princess is missing!"

"We have to do something.." Premijor said, patting the Queen's back in fake pity."We'll find her."

"I'm nervous, Julian. Cause I saw a man, who I see with Premijor a few times!"

"If it's Premijor, I wouldn't be surprised myself." Julian sighs, walking to the window, looking down at a village.

"I think we have the same idea, Julian."Ally Smiles and takes a cloak."Let's go now before anyone noticed and do a search immediately."

Julian nods and sneaks Ally to the carriage and takes her to the village.

Ally gets out and runs over to the dress shop and knocks."Excuse me?"

"Yes??"Said a nosily voice, which belonged to the owner.

"Yeah..I need to speak to Zoey and Zara please?"

"Of course." She said, and exit the two girls.

"Odd visit?" Zara ask.

"It's an emergency, we need Zoey."

"Why?" Zoey looks around to see Anika but nothing."Where Anika?" She ask.

"She's got kidnapped and we you to...take her place?"

"What? Are you serious? Oh my.." Zoey gasp and soon nodded."But someone needs to stay here in case Anika comes here."

Zara smiles, holding Wolftin, their cat."I'll do it! But take Wolftin, he might help with her scent."

Zoey smiles and takes Wolftin."Be brave and do what she says,ok?"

Zara nods and goes back inside, waving at them goodbye.

Zoey gets inside the carriage and they ride back to the castle."I can't believe this is happening.." She sighs.

Wolftin barks happily.

"Did your cat just bark?" Chuckled Julian.

"He seems to have a minds of his own.." Zoey smiles and pets behind his ears.

The trio hurried to Anika's room.

"How are we gonna do this?" Zoey ask.

"With this!" Ally said, taking a wig that looks like Anika's hair."She had a bad hair day so i made this just in case!"

Zoey takes it softly and puts it over her hair, fitting it.

"Just a little problem.."Zoey sighs and sits down on the bed."How to be a princess?"

"Leave that to me."Julian said.

Julian: Now remember,
No nagging, bragging, sweating, fretting, slipping, tripping,
Stay Present, stay pleasant, stay proud.

To be a princess
Is to know which spoon to use
To be a princess
Is to own a thousand pairs of shoes
To maintain a regal gait
Leave the parsley on your plate
And be charming but detached
And yet amused
To be a princess
Is to never be confused

Do a pliй and never fall
Don't ever stray from protocol
All through the day
There's just one way
You must behave
Do keep a grip and never crack
Stiff upper lip and arch the back
Bend from above
And always wear your gloves
And wave