Princess and The Pauper Chapter 5: Love is confusing

Anika didn't know how Zoey and Zara could sew without hurting their hands, cause Anika has pricked herself more times then average.

"Please be Careful, Anika.. it's easy to get used to it." Zara giggles, looking at Anika."It took me a year to do it perfectly. Zoey was a professional from the very beginning."

"I bet." Anika smiles and looks at the dress she sewed. The dress was amazing for the amateur princess, but the sleeves were horrible uneven."Uh...oops."

"That still looks great for your first time."A worker praised."The sleeves only need work."

Anika smiles at her achievement.

"Girls, I need to take this wedding dress to the castle at noon. The wedding's in 4 days!" The owner ordered, setting Anika's wedding dress onto Anika's arms."Please leave immediately."

Zara nods and takes a few things and smiles."Lead the way, Anika. It's gonna takes a few hours on foot..but there's a stable nearby."

Anika held Zara's hand into hers and starts to walk to the stable.

💙💙💙💙

"Princess, I'm glad to catch up with you."

Zoey stops in her tracks and turns to Derek."Good day, King Derek."

"Please, call me, Derek...any ways, how come you never told me you can sing?"

Zoey gasp."Oh,.... must've slipped my mind, I guess." She said, looking down.

"Your mother wants you to sing a song to the castle. Might as well, right?"

Zoey gulps as Derek takes her to the throne room.

"We, my darling, wanted to hear you sing today. You don't mind, right?"

"N-no."

Derek smiles and sits down at the piano, and starts to play it a little.

Zoey sighs and starts to sing...

Zoey:
Once a lass met a lad
"You're a gentle one" said she
In my heart I'd be glad
If you loved me for me
You say your love is true
And I hope that it will be

Derek;
I'd be sure, if I knew
That you loved me for me

Zoey: Could I be the one
You're seeking?
Will I be the one
You choose?
Can you tell my heart is speaking?
My eyes will give you clues

Derek: What you see may be decieving
Truth lies underneath the skin

Zoey: Hope will blossom by believing

The heart that lies within

Derek: I'll be yours
Together we shall
Always be as one
If you love me for me

Zoey:
Who can say where we'll go

Derek: I'll be yours
Who can promise what will be
Together we shall always be as one

Zoey: But I'll stay by your side
If you love me for me

Zoey and Derek: If you love me for me

Zoey sighs happily, now satisfied.

Every in the room clapped happily.

"That was amazing, my dear!" Premijor said, walking towards Zoey.

"Thank you, and Derek, you sang beautifully."

Derek flustered face made it all worth it when he smiles."Oh please, that was nothing compare to you, Z- Princess Anika."