29

Felix' P.O.V

"Hurry upp!!!" Jisung whined at Minho, who was currently carrying my bestfriend around a convenience store as we bought candy. I rolled my eyes at how much of a baby Sungie was and also at how whipped Minho was for that boy.

"Shush, baby." Minho said, rolling his eyes. "Do you want me to punish you?" Minho said when Jisung whined again. The squirrel shook his head vigorously, and I didn't want to know what punishment would make Sungie act so scared and shut him up so easily.

"We actually do need to hurry." I said to the other two, after opening a text from Chris, telling us that they would start the movie without us. We walked to the counter and paid for our snacks, and then beginning our walk back to the dorm building.

We knocked on the door and Binnie opened it. He opened his arms and I leaped into his arms, and he caught me by the thighs. "I missed you." He whispered in my ear, walking out of the doorway so the other two could get in the dorm.

"I was only gone for half an hour!" I said, giggling as he kissed my neck. "Stop it, Binnnn!" I whined as he sucked a mark into my neck, making me shiver. He slid one of his hands to my butt and squeezed it, and I let out a quiet whimper.

"Stop that!" Chris yelled at us and we turned to look at him. Binnie was smirking all smug and I was blushing with embarrassment. Bin kissed my cheek and walked us over to the couch, sitting down and taking me with him.

"Are we going to start this movie or not?" Seungmin asked, snuggling further into Hyunjin's chest. The taller boy wrapped his arms around Min and whispered in his ear, making him laugh and kiss Hyunjin's cheek.

"Yes, we are." Chris Hyung said, picking up I.Nnie and carrying him to the loveseat. Jisung and Minho were smuggled up on the beanbag, Jisung laying on top of Minho. Hyunjin and Seungmin were sitting next to me and Binnie on the couch, Hyunjin leaning against the arm and Seungmin sitting between Jin's outstretched legs.

Chan grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on Frozen. We decided to have a marathon, since it'd been a while since we had last watched the movies. I laid my head on Binnie's shoulder, watching the movie while he kissed the top of my head over and over.

I giggled and the other guys shushed me, making me pout. Binnie laughed and turned my head to look at me. He kissed me on the lips, turning my pout into a big grin. When he pulled away he kissed my nose making me giggle and return my head to it's previous spot on Binnie's broad shoulder.

"I love you so much, Bokkie." Changbin murmured in my ear, placing kisses down the side of my face. I shivered and he tightened his hold on my waist, snuggling me closer to him.

"Channie, I'm tireddd!" Jeongin whined, throwing himself on top of our leader. Chan groaned but still wrapped his arms around the youngest boy's waist, letting him snuggle into his neck. Chan stroked Innie's back until the youngest's eyes drooped closed.

"Our maknae is soooo cute!" I heard Hyunjin squeal, only to be hit by Seungmin and shushed by Chan, who also sent him a glare. I laughed at them and Chan also sent me a glare. The opening scene began and Binnie shushed everyone, making me smile at how much he loved Frozen.

We watched the movie for a while, all eating snacks and just having an overall fun time. It'd been a while since we had enough free time to have a movie night and not all fall asleep. Of course Jeongin did sleep through the movie, but he always went to sleep at the same time every night. Jeongin was just a baby when it came down to it.

"Minho!" Jisung moaned and we all whipped our heads to look at them. We all groaned and regretted looking when we saw the cause of Jisung's noises. Minho's hand was out of sight, under their shared blanket and doing god knows what.