3

Felix' P.O.V

"Look at them!" I heard someone squeal, "So cute!" Then I heard a camera go off. I groaned and rolled over to bury my face into Binnie's chest. That caused more than one person to squeal which made Changbin stir. He groaned and pulled me tighter to him making me blush and making more coos and giggles come from my groupmates.

I heard more pictures being taken and I just ignored them. More footsteps approached us and Chan started to speak, "Guys!" He whisper shouted, "Leave them alone." And then I heard one more picture get taken and then heard them leave, still giggling and whispering.

I felt Binnie shift a little and felt his lips on my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "They're really annoying, but I don't want to move." He whispered to me, and I let out a quiet giggle. He kept whispering in my ear, just trying to make me laugh. He then started to tickle me again, making me jump.

I tried to get away, but he pulled me flush against him, causing our whole bodies to collide and drawing a gasp from my lips. He didn't move away and neither did I. We were both frozen, staring into each other's eyes. We stayed like that for what felt like years.

"There are 6 annoying humans staring at us right now." Binnie whispered, still staring at me, his words making me blush and finally break eye contact to glare at the other members. They laughed at us and Seungmin took another picture.

Changbin climbed over me, about to charge them, but I grabbed him around the waist and pulled into my lap, holding tightly. I snuggled into his shoulder, and he relaxed into me. Our groupmates laughed at how soft he was for me. He glared at them and I just gave them a knowing smirk.

"Come on." Binnie said, standing up and pulling me with him. He held my arms around his waist, walking us to our room. I followed behind him willingly, clinging to my blanket.

"Have fun, but not too much fun!" Minho shouted after us, and all the other members started dying of laughter.

"We will." I said, jokingly, as Bin pulled me into our room after him. He shut the door after us and looked at me in a way I can only describe as hungrily. I gulped and he noticed, his eyes flicking to my prominent Adam's apple and then to my lips. He then turned away, clearing his throat loudly.

The tension in the room was so thick that it was suffocating. Bin walked over to put a shirt on, much to my dislike. I went up into my bed and started scrolling through Instagram. I felt Changbin's eyes on me but I didn't return his stare. He snapped out of his daze and exited our room, not saying a word.

I hated how we went from all sweet and snuggly to too awkward to speak, so quickly. It drove me crazy. I was too afraid to tell him outright how I felt, and he wasn't a person to be super loud about his emotions in a serious way, so this pattern could possibly go on forever. I was beyond frustrated with our interaction, so I decided to go talk with Chan. 

I climbed out of my bed, landing on the floor with a loud thump. My door flew open and I.N popped his head around the corner, his cute face filled with curiosity. "What was that noise?" he asked me, raising his dark eyebrows quizzically. "I would have thought you and Changbin were fighting, but he's in the living room with Jinnie."

I frowned after hearing that Binnie was once again with Hyunjin. I knew it was stupid and irrational to feel this way, as we were all close and spent time with each other, but I couldn't help wanting Bin all to myself. "I wasn't beating up Changbin. Not yet, at least." I said causing I.N to laugh and leave my room to go play video games with Han.

I walked out of my room and headed to the room where Chan was most often, the office. I knocked on the door and heard a faint, "Come in." I entered the room to find Chris with a headset on, most likely slaving away for our next comeback. He saw me and immediately took his headset off, pausing his work and turning his full attention to me.