xiv. remus and ron

Start from the beginning

"Jesus," Aurora whispers to herself.

"We should all head inside," The sound of Remus' startled and worrisome voice caught her off guard. When she tore her eyes from Luke's frame, Remus was looking between all three of them. "Probably safest, they could come back and attack again."

"Unlikely." Magnolia muttered, keeping her eyes on the back of the black haired girls head.

Aurora followed Remus inside of the house, as did the three standing behind her. She glanced around the place as they walked through several halls. The place felt familiar but she couldn't point her finger on how exactly she knew it. It was a small bungalow and made the Weasley's home look like a mansion. It seemed run down and judging by the smell had not been lived in for years. She wondered why her mother didn't clean it up using her magic, it would have taken seconds. Surely a good reason behind that. There was broken picture frames and clothes torn up on the ground, like someone had broken into the place. Dents in the ground as well. As she walked along, she noticed one picture frame was of a very blonde man sitting on what appeared to be a broken down drum set: he looked familiar too.

Eventually they entered a living room, it was probably the only decent looking part of the house. Connected to it was the kitchen.

"I'll put on the kettle." Remus says, turning around and looking at Luke, who nodded at him.

Beckham, Aurora, and Luke all walked into the living room and sat down on the two seater couch. All of them awkwardly fitted into the small seat, with Aurora practically being on top of Beckham, who didn't seem displeased with the situation. None of them wanted to sit beside Magnolia: Aurora for obvious reasons, Beckham because his dad was the reason she died, and Luke was too emotional to sit beside her.

"I won't bite." Magnolia commented, sarcasm lacing her tone.

"Sure bout that?" Aurora retorted, raising a brow in her direction. Magnolia looked surprised.

Thankfully, Remus came in with the tea being the peacemaker as usual. When Remus placed the three cups of tea on the table, Luke immediately took it and started drinking it. Beckham awkwardly picked it up and kept it in his hands. Aurora crossed her arms over her chest and kept her eyes on the steaming mug.

Remus and Magnolia exchanged a look.

Magnolia looked ahead at the black haired girl, sitting on the couch. The same girl who had occupied her thoughts a lot since her first encounter with her in the woods. She still looked tired and seemed to be covered in bruises. When was she not covered in some sort of bruises and scratches? However, she looked better than the first time that Magnolia saw her. The dead pieces of hair were cut off and now barely passed her bony shoulders. She was a very pretty looking girl. She had gentle grey eyes, extremely flattering grey eyes.

However the only thing Magnolia wanted to know was where her powers came from. She had the powers of an Aleksander, yet Magnolia had not known any to be alive.

Magnolia did not really know how to talk to teenagers: and this girl was most definitely not the talking type.

Her eyes flicker from the girl, who Magnolia knew was named Aurora, and toward the two bodyguards at her left and right.