Ten - Opening Up

Everyone from the team was startled by the sudden appearance of the president. When their manager approached her friend, they heard the worst possible cry that they can possibly hear.

"K-Kayo....I'm so scared."

Practice was temporarily halted and everyone has no words. Their manager led the president to the nearest seat and held her tightly in her arms. "Get me some water, quick!" Kayo said to no one in particular. Atsumu was quick to his feet and offered his bottle to their manager.

"Here, here. Drink this. You're safe now, Megumi-chan." She was still crying and trembling from all over. Megumi accepted the water and drank. Osamu offered his jacket to the president. When she didn't reply, he wrapped it around her, nonetheless.

"Megumi....tell me, what happened?" She just cried to her best friend's shoulders.

--

It's been almost an hour now and the president is still trembling in her seat. No one knew what happened and she hasn't given them any explanation yet to what she had just been through. Suna was furious. Who the devil could have done this to her?!

Fortunately, Megumi calmed down a little and can now stand on her feet. "Let's go home, Megumi."

"I'll go with you." Suna told them. "You know, we kinda walk in the same direction."

Kayo was glad for Suna's offer. She picked up her friend's stuff along with hers and walked their way home. Suna was supporting Megumi. She noticed Megumi's eyes darting from one direction to another, as if looking for something....or someone.

"Madam President? What are you looking for?" Suna asked, apparently also noticing her behaviour.

This time Megumi's eyes met his and they were full of terror. "I-it's him, p-please tell me he's not f-following us."

"Who?" Suna and Kayo asked in unison.

"My pursuer."

****

A/N: Hello everyone, this is my first story here in wattpad. I'm really trying to craft a story with a well executed plot that matches Suna's character as I know him. I'm quite new so please bear with me. I hope you will support this work. Kindly comment and vote. I will update once I gather my thoughts soon. Thank you so much!