No thank you!

Wtffff???

They were smiling.. and talking like normal.. they suddenly noticed me and turned their gaze on me. "Zan zan! I didn't see you there!" What's with the sudden change in voice? "Come sit with us!" Dage joined the convo. I was about to faint.

Dage NEVER talked to me like that!! "Ahaha.. yea! Right.." I nervously laughed and scratched my head. I carefully walked over to them, making sure I wasn't hallucinating, I sat the water on the table. "So um, what were you guys talking about?" I asked both of them. "Not much" Haikuan answered while patting my head. well that tells me a lot. "Oh, ok!" I am definitely NOT ok. I pressed my lips into a thin line. To shut me up. So I don't say anything stupid. They started talking again, well I think they're gonna be great! But um, wtf?

Like I was literally gone for one second and they're already best friends? I'M supposed to be the center of attention! Like I'm not complaining, but I'm honestly just sitting there, Looking at nothing- so yea, I'm complaining.

"So are u guys gonna talk to me or am I just gonna sit here?" I crossed my arms and glared at them. "We were talking about how Haikuan just fired his mi shu(secretary) so he's trying to hire a new one, but to be honest, your perfect for the job!" Um excuse me but what?

"Yea! Your like perfect for the job! And this way, I can see you everyday!" Uh,, no thank you. 😌👌 "it's ok, I can follow you to work everyday but, I'm not working" I stared at him. "That's fine too.." haha! Now I can just walk in there and boss everyone! Hehehe.. "so, I'll go cook now! Bye." And I walked off.