Uh oh

Ahhhh!!! Afghsjsajsj 😍😍😍🤧🤧 it's happening guyssss!!! Look what zan zan is holding!!! It's official! When's the wedding? 🤣😍🤧

***

"YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND?!" I looked to the side and shyly nodded. "Since when?" Dage questioned again. "A couple days ago" I looked up at dage and gave him my best puppy eyes 🥺 he shook his head, "what's his name?" He crossed his arms. "Liu Haikuan" I sighed, while on the other hand, dage seemed to chock on air. "LIU HAIKUAN?!"

"LIU HAIKUAN?!" Dage screamed, "what? Do you know him or something?" He shook his head, "don't joke with me. Do you know who he is? His Companies are even bigger than mine! He's like one of the riches man in China-!"

*knock*  *knock*

We both looked to the door. "He's here!" I excitedly ran to the door. "Sup" he's wearing a blue suit and holding roses! Afgsjshsjj 🥵💓💓💓 I'm about to fainttttt! "Hey.." I replied back, I lookes back to see dage raising a brow at me and crossing his arms. "Can I come in?" Haikuan's voice brought me back to reality, "oh! Yea, yes. Come in!"

***

How did it come to this? Omg. I'm sitting in the middle while they are sitting beside me. They are just facing and starring at each other. (They are sitting at a square table) "I never knew ZanJin had such a boyfriend" dage broke the silence. "I never knew zan zan had such a dad best friend" Haikuan said back. I want to face palm myself 🤦‍♀️ "um... guys..?" I quietly mumbled, "what?" They both said at the same time and faced me. "Um, I'm gonna go get water for you 2, so bye?" I quickly ran off. I can hear them talking, shit. How am I supposed to do this? I pour the water into the cups, when I went back, I almost dropped the water. Wtf?!