"Get out"

"Long time no see" His voice sents shivers down my spine, "L-Liu Haikuan?" I struggled to get off, "let go of me! Are you mad?" I almost screamed. He finally lets go of me and chuckled. He went and sat on my couch. "Get out" I said sternly. I took a glass of water to calm myself down. He's the last person I want to see right now. He's my Ex. And we did NOT end well. Like at all. I mean, he's my Ex for a reason. "Cute boxers" he chuckled again. "Get out" I pointed at the door. "Why?" He crosses his legs and looked at me. "Because.. I-I can call the police" he took my phone which was laying on the table. "Guess not~" omg I hate him so much. He stole my virginity! By force! That's also part of the reason why I'm terrified of him.

"I have a job offer" he spoke. "No thank you-" "20,000 yuan, per month" I almost split out my drink "What?!" I screamed. That's double as much as how much da-ge gives me! "What's the job" I asked carefully. "Be my boyfriend" he smirked. This time I actually split out my drink. "WHAT?!" I screamed even louder. "I want you.. to be my boyfriend" he stood up and walked closer to me. I gulped as I backed up. "What if I say no?" I asked, trying to look confident as my back hits the wall. He came closer as he traps me between his arms. "I won't take no for an answer" he whispered in my ears. "Why me?" I asked, not expecting an answer. "because.. I like you" he chuckled, "it's been 2 years, Liu Haikuan, it's too late for that" I looked down, he lifted my chin, making it impossible to avoid his eyes. "I like you.." he repeated, in a very sinister tone as his finger traced from my collarbone, to my stomach, to t-that part. I finally found the strength to push him away. "Leave me alone" I pointed at the door again.

"We'll meet again" he said as he chuckled and went out the door.