Chapter 11

Elsa woke up on my chest, and the first thing she did was give me a kiss. It took me a second before I started to kiss back but by then she had pulled away with a frown. 

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that," she said, back to her submissive puppy side. 

"No, no it's okay," I said. "I was just caught up in my book that I didn't expect that." I placed my lips gently on hers, bringing my hand to the back of her head. 

"I like to kiss you," Elsa said, almost shyly. 

I smiled softly, "Me too." My smile disappeared as I explained everything to her, leaving out the part about me coming back to the present time. Her eyes widened as she listened to every word, and she asked to see the book. I reluctantly handed it over, and when she was done reading the couple of chapters about her, she handed it back. 

"Do you remember everything now that this information may trigger the rest of your memories?" I asked. 

"No, but what the book says I know is right. We have to find someone who could help us bring us back in time," she said. 

"I know."

Elsa paused, "I know what you're thinking."

"What, that we have no idea how to get you to the 1800s?" 

"No, that the book says you come back to the present and I end up with Jack."

"You said that you don't like him anymore. I'm not worried," I said. 

Elsa sighed, "We both know that's a lie."

"Let's focus on this first, and Mr. Ice King later," I replied, turning the pages of the Arendelle history book. I felt Elsa glaring at me and I looked up. 

"What?"

"I'm the ice Queen back in 1800 Arendelle, you know," she said. 

"Oh right, sorry. I mean Mr. I-like-to-get-drunk-and-leave-girls-alone-at-parties." Elsa sighed but I could see a hint of a smile on her lips. 

"Any ideas who might be able to help?" the platinum blonde asked, furrowing her brows. 

"Well, we do know one person who could give us a start," I said. 

"Who, Jack?" 

I sighed, "No. Your sister, Anna."

*******

Anna burst out laughing when we told her, not the reaction I was expecting. Elsa and I glanced each other, and Anna pulled herself back together. 

"So you're saying that you're actually a dog, but actually a human placed under a curse from the 1800s, that I'm your sister, you control ice and snow, and that we have to get you back?" she said, wiping away a tear.

"That basically sums it up," I said. It did sound ridiculous when she put it that way. 

"Hmm...I really have no idea how to help you. I did have a strange connection with Elsa when we first met at the carnival, and what you told me...it sort of clicked, and I remember that she was my sister. It's weird I can't remember anything else..." Anna trailed off. 

"Thanks anyway," I said, disappointed we couldn't find anything. 

"How about you two stay. I'm having a bit of a party/gathering in 15 minutes, and I was going to invite Elsa but I didn't have her number," Anna said. Elsa glanced at me nervously, not knowing what I was going to say. I could tell that she really wanted to stay. 

"Who's going to be here?" I asked. 

"Oh, Kristoff who's my boyfriend, Rapunzel who's my cousin, and I think Elsa met her at the carnival, Ryder but not Honeymaren since she's...well you saw her at the party, and Jack," Anna said, counting off all of the people on her fingers, "It's going to be a pool party."

Elsa looked at me hopefully and I relented, even if Jack was going to be there I wanted Elsa to have fun, "Okay. You can stay." 

"Great! Rapunzel is already in the house helping me set up, and you can stay too Y/N," Anna called over her shoulder. Elsa wrapped her arms around my neck and and embraced me tightly. 

"Thank you," she whispered. 

"You're welcome. I'll get you a swim suit from home," I said, leaning back but keeping the platinum blonde in my arms. 

"Are you going to stay?" she asked. 

I paused, "Only if you want me to." Elsa nodded vigorously and I chuckled. 

"Okay. I just have to head home to get towels and stuff," I said. I waved to Elsa before sliding in my car and driving off. 

Elsa POV

"Was that Y/N?" Rapunzel asked, handing me a glass of lemonade. I sipped it and tried not to spit it back out. It was sour, with only a hint of sweetness. I prefer the hot chocolate Y/N makes me. 

"Yeah," I answered. 

"Is she going to stay?"

"Yep. She's just going to get herself and me some swim suits."

Rapunzel smiled, "That's good. She's kinda cute." Something was simmering inside of me, and I could tell it wasn't a good feeling. I felt upset that this girl liked Y/N because she's mine, but also sad that Y/N might like Rapunzel too. 

The only thing I could manage was a "yeah she is" before walking inside and dumping the lemonade down the sink. As I helped Anna prepare drinks and snacks for the people invited, I found a name for the emotion I was feeling: jealousy.