Summary

**Maxine's P.O.V.
My name is Maxine Swan.
Yes my mother is Snow White and my father is Prince Charming, but it wasn't always like that. You see I was born the same day as my sister, Emma. But not from the same person. The Story of my birth was complicated and I never fully understood it. I was told that the kingdom was in shambles with the news of the terrible curse. That famine pillaged the land and thousands of people were dying. Some believe my parents left me because they wanted me to survive the curse, others believe there is something terribly wrong with me and my parents were scared. I think they just didn't want me. When Snow and Prince Charming found me all alone in the woods they knew they had to protect me and love me. I was sent with Emma in the tree stump to the modern realm. Emma and I never separated, we were sisters. I Learned I had a special... I don't know what to call it a special power? I only grew to 17 years old. when Emma turned 25, I still wouldn't age. It made things complicated, we had to be careful and make sure no one learned about me. I was sitting in Emma's apartment when Henry, Emma's son, came knocking on the door. From there on, I've been in Storybrooke with my wonderful family that adopted me. If Emma is the savior, what is my role?
Why can't I get older?

*** Maxine Swan has long, light brown hair with dark emerald green eyes. She's very protective over her family, but is not technically blood related. She believes everyone is good, even if it seems impossible.