chapter 18

I watched as Tenko was being killed of right infront of me ... But she drank somthing that made the exacution have an error.

Exacution failed

The rocket she was in came flying down and rocked came flying to us. Ryoma doged infront of me and gotten hit.

Then Tenko layed there. But she was smiling. Knowing that Monokuma didn't get what he wanted. He was marching around madly then left.

There me , Shuichi , Kaede , Ryoma and Gonta left.

Did we survive this game?

I hope so. I realy do.

I just have one thing to do.

I have to find the mastermind.

It's night time students SO GO TO SLEEP

Better do what he says.... I don't want him getting more angry then he already is. I walked to my dorm and sat on the bed.... I couldn't sleep. My bed wasn't uncomfortable or somthing it just I can't help but feel lonely. We lost so many people.

Miu...Tenko.... Am sorry I couldn't get us out of here. But I promise I'll find the mastermind and end this killing game and I'll live on for your sake... For everyone's sake and that's a promise.

I looked at the clock and it was 11:30pm might as well try fall asleep. Can't hurt me right.

"Hey Kokichi, I wanna talk"

I heared a voice above me. I opened my eyes and I see.

"T-Tenko?"