08 - playtime over,

Start from the beginning

"So what you don't think she back to the house after y'all departed from each other, and let the nigga in?"

"Bitch I didn't even go—" Koi started to say until someone else walked in the room. They all turned to see Spade with Minnie trailing behind him. While the rest waited for Mid to awake from getting out of surgery, Spade and Minnie went back to the house to speak with the police. As much as both hated the feds, they pushed any ill feelings to the back of their mind for the sake of figuring out who was bold—or even stupid enough to kill their son.

"Everyone clear out, except Bambi." Spade said in a monotoned voice. Everyone with the exception of Bambi did what they were told, not thinking twice about upsetting Spade no more than he already was. Koi gave Midnight one last kiss causing Bambi to roll her eyes before she exited with the rest, waiting in the hallway.

Once the door shut, Spade deeply sighed and stood at the foot of the bed. A brief moment of silence falling over the room, as both Bambi and Mud waited for him to speak. "You and Bambi can't trust anyone right now, not even those you think you can trust. There's no way he was able to figure out where the power box was on his own, and there's no way he could have known you would've been gone all day unless someone told him. You have a snake in your circle, and you need to find out who it is." Spade said, finally meeting Midnight's gaze.

To say that situation itself had Spade stressed out was an understatement, it almost made him want to come out of retirement and wreak havoc in the streets over his son. But he felt as if this would be a lesson for him, though he noticed his son tightened up after losing Reese, he was starting to become a little too comfortable again with trusting those in his circle—and although he trusted Gotti and Santos, it was the rest he was still giving the side eye—even Koi and she was Midnight's girlfriend.

"He was lookin' for something in that house Tedric and it wasn't money like he claimed." Minnie added her input, sitting in the chair near his bed. Midnight deeply sighed and laid his head back on the pillow, his mind beginning to race. It would hurt him if someone in his close circle really did cross him, especially after he did a lot for damn near everyone in the crew. Whenever he got his hands on the person, they were going to wish they hadn't crossed the one person who'd break not only bread but their back for them.

Although what everyone else didn't know is once the one person besides Bambi closest to Mid, find out what happened—would unleash a new different type of hell that not even Satan himself wouldn't want to cross paths with.