*✿ * ❀ * ❀ * ✿*

ji
have you noticed how the others are like around each other
specifically changlix and hyunseung

min
yeah
they seem to like each other
should we have them go on dates the same way they did for us
which ship first tho

ji
changlix would prob be easier

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⋇⋆✦⋆⋇☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

At the same time, Jisung went to tell Felix and Minho went to tell Changbin about hanging out at a arcade, but instead of the two groups hanging out at the arcade like they said, they will actually leave Changbin and Felix together like how the others did to Jisung and Minho.

As the meeting was sceduled for later in the week, Jisung and Minho planned on how Changlix would meet without one of them leaving the arcade. To make it seem normal for both Jisung and Minho to leave Changlix, they decided to have Jisung leave Felix at a arcade game with Jisung pretending to leave to get food while Minho will leave Changbin at a coin despenser near where Felix is while Minho pretends to go to the restroom.

Hopefully nothing will change the plan drastically so that it won't affect Changlix meeting.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⋇⋆✦⋆⋇☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Later that week...

The day of Changlix meeting finally arrives and starts off smoothly with both groups getting into the arcade with no issues, as well as not seeing or bumping into each other.

As Jisung and Minho get prepared to leave Felix and Changbin in their appointed positions, both change where they decide to go.

Felix moves to go get food as well as Changbin.

As fast as Jisung and Minho can, they change the plan and decide that Felix and Changbin will meet at the food court while Jisung and Minho will pretend that they need to go use the restroom (all of this last minute planning between Jisung and Minho was done through texting).

As they leave Felix and Changbin to go to the food court, there has been no suspicion of Jisung and Minho.

Jisung and Minho want from afar to see how Changlix interaction goes.

As Felix goes to one food spot, Changbin goes to another crossing paths with each other. They both recognize each other and start to talk.

Felix: "Hi, what are you doing here?"

Changbin: "I am here with Minho, but at the moment he went to the bathroom, why are you here?"

Felix: "I am here with Jisung, he also went to go to the bathroom."

They both decide to stay together and get food as they wait for Jisung and Minho to come back, which won't happen even though Changlix doesn't know it yet.

Changlix waits for a little while for the others and end up finishing their food. They both decide to go into the arcade to find them, which turns into just Changlix playing games together.

Minsung leave after watching Changlix for a bit due to seeing that Changlix are fine by their own and that Minho and Jisung don't need to intervene to keep them together.

With Minsung leaving, they plan how to get Hyunseung to stay together during their secret date.

Jisung: "It obviously will be a bit challenging to not supsect us due to them probably being the leaders of when they got us to meet at the cafe."

Minho: "True, we should probably have them meet at a smaller area so they can interact easier."

Jisung: "How about an escape room, we could make them be on a team of two. We just have to make sure that they don't know that they are a team."

Minho: "That would be great. They could easily stay together and there will be no way they could seperate as well as force themselves not to be on a team as long as we make sure they don't see each other before they get into the room."

Jisung: "Exactly, we would just have to make an excuse for leaving and have one go in first and tell the other to go into the same room because the escape room would automatically start after both participants are in the room after the door closes."

Minho: "Great. We can figure out a time and day later. Bye."

Jisung: "Bye."