han

♡ Liked by minknow, lixie, seungme, hyunjean, darkbin, chan, babyfox, and others➷rainy day :)

➷rainy day :)

Show some comments

lixie rain can be very pretty
han i agree

minknow cute
han what?
minknow nevermind

hyunjean don't get sick
han i won't

babyfox rainy days are a lot of fun
han yes indeed

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⋇⋆✦⋆⋇☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

minknow
do you want to hang out in the rain together

han
even though that was asked very awkwardly
yes

minknow
would it be fine if we went to a cafe?

han
sure
the sweet cafe?

minknow
yeah
see you in a few minutes

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⋇⋆✦⋆⋇☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

For their second time meeting each other, weirdly it wasn't awkward.

They casually just talked about life such as work and hobbies, drink their coffees and eat little desserts.

As Jisung eats his third little treat, a nice sized slice of cheesecake, Minho smiles while watching him enjoy his food.

He looks so cute eating his cheesecake as if he is in his own little world by himself. The way he scrunched his nose in happiness from eating his favorite dessert and gets an eye smile everytime he takes a bite as well as his cute cheeks moving like a squirrel. With these thoughts rolling inside his head for a while that felt like hours, Jisung notices that he is staring at him and stares back.

Jisung, said cutely: "What? Is there something on my face?"

Minho, embarrased: "No, you're fine."

With that Jisung shrugs at him cluelessly and Minho turns to look out the window in embarrassement from being caught.

I am starting to like him, Minho thinks to himself.

After both are finished with eating their desserts and finishing their drinks, they depart ways on a happy note. Well, mostly happy note due to Minho's confusion with starting to realize his feelings for Jisung.

What shall I do? Do I tell him soon? No. I don't know if he likes me back nor do I know how much I like him. I can't do anything yet. I shouldn't act on my feelings too early either.

With that Minho goes home with questions surrounding his brain and Jisung leaving with the hope to see him again and the wish that he ordered another slice of cheesecake or preferably a whole cheesecake.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⋇⋆✦⋆⋇☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
authors note

So the cheesecake thing was really just me craving cheesecake and the fact that Jisung also likes cheesecake.

Sorry for how bad this entry was, I have been procrastinating on it and have found that the best time for me to publish for some reason is late at night (right now it is nearly one in the morning for me).

And I feel like my description of Minho's thoughts were protrayed a bit bland (its probably not bland but thats just the only word I can think of or feel about it).

Also, I tried thinking of if I was in Minho's shoes of how I would think it that situation (even though I have been single my whole life and have never had a big crush on someone to have those types of feelings).

So I went with how a person focuses on every single detail of the other, like facial expressions. Hopefully with more entries being posted, I can describe things better and protray them better as well.

Anygay, farewell, I hope that everyone who reads this has a good night, day, morning or evening :)

I need to sleep so bye ✌