part five - epilogue

"hawks! lumi! care to answer one question?" the reporter stopped the two heroes after they had defeated yet another villain. "are you two dating? it seems as if you have more of a relationship other than mentor-student."

lumi chuckled nervously, "of course not, that would be.. unprofessi-"

"yeah, we're dating!" he smiled cheekily into the camera, cutting y/n off. "thats right, folks! you heard it here first!"

"hawks!" she whisper-yelled, smacking his shoulder. "you big dumb idiot."

second person

it's been three years since you had revealed your relationship to the public. "keigo, let go of me.. it's hot." you yawned, trying to pry his arm off your body. "holy shit, hawks, i'm hot."

"you were always hot.." he groaned, squeezing you even tighter.

"bitchass, i knew that. anyways, temperature wise! it's hot. oh my god, it's hot!!" you yelled jumping up and running outside, still in your pajamas. "hey keigo, look at this! i can actually go outside naked if i wanted to!"

"you really don't want to do that.. and if you wanted to i'm not gonna let you.." he yawned, ruffling your hair.

"oh my god, hawks, i can go and wear shorts for the first time ever! fuck, i need to find the shortest shorts ever!"

"i'm happy for you, ki- hold up, what? do the finger rule!" he whined, chasing after you, who was already throwing apart the closets for short shorts. "you are not wearing that! there is no way in hell i'm letting you wear that out!"

hawks was crossing his arms and having a mad pout on his face. beside him was you, looking so fucking hot in short ripped shorts and a white crop top. he knew he couldn't control what you decided to wear out, but he could murder people who dare looked at you with his eyes.

"keigo, didn't the sun just dissa-" you began, but then looked up. "hawks, get your wings off of my sun! you don't think i look good, hawks?"

"of course i do kid, i just don't appreciate the glances you get from other guys." he grumbled, dramatically tossing his head the other way and pouting. you flipped him off with a playful glare and held his hand tighter.

"so ladies, what should i get my dear y/n for christmas this year?" hawks asked the group of girls at a random coffee shop. what he didn't know was that you were at the same coffee shop, watching him talk to a group of pretty girls that probably swoon over him(me irl.)

when he got home, you were already home and cooking some ramen noodles to eat. "hey kid, what do you want for christmas this year..?"

you grumbled sarcastically, still obviously jealous of him talking to all those girls that we're practically drooling over him. "i don't know, a ua student?"

hawks, being the huge idiot he is, couldn't realize you were being sarcastic, so he tried his best to get you the the thing you asked for with no second thoughts.

christmas day

"here you go, kid! your christmas gift! sorry it's not wrapped well.. the head might be sticking out but it kind of needs to breathe."

"what the fuck, keigo?" you laughed, taking the lid off. to your surprise, there was a student that looked to be from ua with blonde hair and a pretty angry face.

"what the hell? i'm gonna blow you all up, even you are lumi and hawks!! just watch me! you'll all die!"

"keigo, you kidnapped a ua student?this isn't one of aizawa's kids, is it?! hold on, kid, we're taking you back!"

"y/n.. you didn't like my gift?" he whined, kicking his feet. "you asked for a ua student.."

"thank you for kidnapping a child for me, keigo," you smiled, kissing his forehead and grabbing the student's arm. "come on, kid. we're going to aizawa."

"fuck you! i'll tell the heroes and you'll be sent to jail!"

"i am a pro hero, blondie."