Sidharth wanted to laugh but he pressed his lips hardly, and tried to coax her into coming out.

"Achcha baby sorry! Mujhe koi problem nhi hai, tu araam se andar baith ja jitni bhi der ke liye baithna hai. Par bass ye bta de ki sharam kis se aa rahi hai ab?", he asked sweetly and calmly, knowing well that she is going to burst on him if he didn't.

"Terse!", She said in a low soft tone.

"Merse?", he asked.

He smiled softly at the door. Shehnaaz was standing right in front of it and Sidharth was also looking straight at it.

Shehnaaz smiled too, thinking about what she just told him and blushed even more.

Sidharth didn't say anything and just kept standing in the front of the door with a small smile playing on his lips.

Door was the only barrier in between both of them.

Shehnaaz felt the heat rise up on her cheeks and she slowly turned around the knob of the washroom door and opened it.

Sidharth was standing right there and she already knew that he would be there when she opens it.

Sidharth saw a super red Shehnaaz standing in front of him. She brought her hands together and started rubbing her fingers on the other hand.

She always does that with her hands when she feels nervous. There is something about fidgeting her hands which automatically starts whenever she is too nervous.

She was looking down at the ground. Sidharth smiled softly at her nervous shy figure and took a long stride towards her to wrap his large arms around her tiny body.

He pulled her into himself tighter and she snuggled more into him. He closed his eyes and threw his face onto the nape of her neck, planting a soft kiss there. She shuddered in response.

"It didn't help! Mujhe ab aur sharam aa rahi hai!", Shehnaaz said when he was done kissing her on her neck.

Sidharth threw his head back and broke into laughing fits hearing what she just admitted. But he didn't let her go.

He continued holding her while she whined, asking him not to laugh because otherwise, she can break his face, or in her language, "Mu tod dungi tera!".

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were ready to leave for the airport.

Shehnaaz wore a yellow coloured tube top tucked in a denim skirt which ended on her mid thigh. She wore white sneakers to complete the outfit.

Shehnaaz straightened her hair and put some lip balm on. She sprayed perfume on herself and then looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked beautiful and she knew it.

Sidharth was looking down at his phone as he was working and thus, he didn't even notice how she looked.

"Ho gyi ready moti?", he asked while he continued to look at his phone.

"Han!", Shehnaaz said cheerfully and Sidharth looked up at her, only to get awestruck by the beauty in yellow.

He open mouthedly stared at her and when she noticed, Shehnaaz giggled loudly making him come back to reality.

Sidharth frowned looking at her and she wondered what was wrong.

"Tu ye pehen ke jaegi airport?", he asked.

"Han to aur kya? Hum yahan pe costume costume to khel nhi rahe na! Aisi hi thodi pehni hogi dress, agar airport pe nahi pehen ni hoti to abhi aise ready nhi hoti!", she said while looking at herself again.

"Baby ye bohot choti hai!", Sidharth said.

"Toh?", Shehnaaz asked with a frown.

"Sab teri taangen dekhenge!", Sidharth said in a pleading tone.

"Baby logon ke paas koi aur kaam nhi hai kya, meri taangen dekhne ke alaawa?", Shehnaaz said while taking slow steps towards him.

"Kaam ho yaan naa ho, log dekhte hain. Launde dekhenge tujhe, fir bta kis kis ka Rainbow banaun mein?", he asked and huffed.

"Bebu dekhte hain to dekhne de naa. Maal to Sidharth Shukla kaa hi hai na!", Shehnaaz winked at him and threw her hands towards his neck to wrap them around it.

Sidharth slid his hands on her waist and leaned down to kiss her.

"Han baby, ek dum correct! Bohot smart ho gyi hai tu!", he said, while smirking at her.

"Haina?", she giggled and Sidharth kissed her again before leaving the room.

Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand in his left hand and pulled the suitcase with the left one.

Shehnaaz held her white backpack on her left shoulder with her and Sidharth's mobile in her hand.

While they were checking out of the hotel, many fans saw them, but their security team maintained to control the hype.

"Sana please ek picture!", a woman requested. She had her 6 year old daughter in her arms.

"Sana didi, mere sath bhi ek picture lelo please!", the little girl said.

Shehnaaz's eyes lit up seeing such a little girl asking for a picture with her.

She wondered whether there were kids in their Fandom as well. The girl was too adorable and even Sidharth's eyes lit up seeing her.

Shehnaaz indicated the security to let the woman come near them. She pulled away her hand from Sidharth's, when the woman came close to her and then picked up the girl in her own arms.

"Sidharth!", the little girl gasped in wonder and brought her hand up to keep ker palm on Sidharth's face, and he let her.

He gave a huge wide grin to the girl and the girl then turned towards Shehnaaz, placing a kiss on her cheek. She smiled at the girl and kissed her back.

Shehnaaz cooed the little girl in her arms, while Sidharth just adored the beautiful scene in front of his eyes.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth clicked pictures with the little  fan and her mother, and she left the couple after bidding a sweet good bye.

Lets see what happens on the airport. They are about to give a public appearance together after announcing their engagement.

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me right. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️