Welcome home!

[BANG!]
[Y/n]

The sound echoed through the cold, dank basement which reeked of blood as i got thrown down onto the hard, dirty floor. I groaned in pain, landing straight on my back. My stomach hurt, and everything was fuzzy.. Obviously there had been a cleanup just before all of this, as there was material to dispose of a body, including:

A sharp knife, a bag, and some spray.

The cold basement was perfect to keep bodies from decomposing, the spray was just to set the body so that it wouldn't start smelling and rotting for about 20 minutes.

I snapped out of my thoughts as i heard the blonde male walk down the step.

[Sangwoo]

I idly walked down the steps, grinning at how the little idiot was laying there. Defenseless. "So..Here's when the fun begins."

I selfishly said, because god, i wanted them to feel scared. Grabbing ahold of the iron hammer, adrenaline rushed into my veins. I lifted the thing up and..

BANG!

[Y/n]

As much as i can tolerate pain..I let out an agonising scream. It hurt inmensly, and i could tell immediately that my ankle was fractured.

'M-mom...' I gasped out, though there was no sound. Whatever, my mom didn't care anyways. I tried to slowly stabilise my breath when..

BANG!

The second ankle..Sangwoo laughed out, purely amused. "You're not so quiet now, are you? Let's make a deal.." Sangwoo walked closer to Haru, kneeling down. "Ask me nicely, and i might give you some painkillers."

Y/N stared up at the other. "I don't need your pity."