help with james

Minetas POV
After the big night with peppa, daddy bakugou and the rest, I felt like I wanted to do it again, I needed more. Sense after the big night bakugou went to his dorm,I called James charles so he can help me with what kind of relationship I have with my dear daddy bakugou.

I waited a few hours for James to arrive to UA sense he lives in Alabama with jeffry star.

I was outside of UA in the gate waiting and waiting. Until he showed up.

"Hi sister!" He said in a happy tone "Hey slut" I replied, he then asked "why did you need me?" "I need help" I replied.

Bakugous POV
After the big sexy night I went to my dorm to relax. But something didn't want to get out of my head. "Is me and mineta something?" While thinking about it more I blushed hardly until I heard a knock on my door. I get up my bed and head to the door, opening it I saw shitty hair or kirishima whatever you call him. There was a big silence between us until he decided to speak up. "Hey you wanna go o-out or something..?" I already knew he had a crush on me, sense Mina told me.
I replied with.."bitch I like mineta, not ur little pussy ass" I shut the door.

To be continued..

~grape daddy~ mineta x bakugouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें