Chapter 1 : Finding Eachother

🦋✨A/N Not everything in the story is true this is me just having fun hope you enjoy :) 🦋✨

Charli's Pov : I've been really nervous lately, ever since I got this fame or hype no one warned me it would come with all this hate. I get dressed and go to find Dixie since she has to drive me to the Hype House today. "Dixie where are you, I'm gonna be late!" I shout,
"I'M COMING CALM DOWN!" She replies irritated. I'm all new to this fame but I've been at the hype house for a month or two now and I'm excited because theres going to be a new member and I want to see who it is!

Dixie's Pov : Ugh Charli always rushes me, and if theres one thing you should know about me is, I HATE GETTING RUSHED! Anyways I'm supposed to drive her to the hype house which sucks because I want to sleep.
"Charli where are you I'm ready" I yell
"Ugh finally took you ages" she says sarcastically. I drive Charli to the hype house and leave since I needed to do other things that day.

Charlis Pov : Dixie finally dropped me off at the hype house and for some reason I feel extremely nervous, just as I go to open the door I feel a tap on the shoulder. "Excuse me, you're Charli right? I've seen you on tiktok I really like your dances" He says. I feel confused since I've never seen him before but then I remember he must be the new member of the hype house. After a short pause I reply
"Oh yeah um you must be Chase? Chase Hudson, right? I'm sorry I've never seen you before I just knew your name" Feeling embarrassed I blush and hurry to open the door. I walk in and Thomas greets me and Chase, "Oh hi Charli, I see you've met Chase already. Why don't you come in and show him around." He says in a sarcastic tone.

Chase's Pov : Today I officially joined the Hype House and I met Charli, she seems really nice and sweet. I feel like she's nervous around me but I don't know why, I think I kind of like her. Anyways I hope I can get settled in to the hype house and make new friends.

Charli's Pov : This Chase guy I met seems really cute and I think I already have a crush on him. I mean he said he likes my dances so that's something right? Thomas comes into the main room while everyone is hanging out. I look at him as he calls mine and Chase's name, "Uhh, Charli and Chase I need to talk to you... well theres been a mistake with the room arrangements and well you and Chase have to share your room, sorry about that." He says nervously. "It's okay, I don't mind I'll just sleep on the floor" I say.
"No, I'll sleep on the floor, I don't want to cause any inconveniences or anything." He says reassuringly.
"Okay if you say so." I said.

🦋✨ A/N, I really don't know what I'm doing, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm any good at writing but so far I'm enjoying this so yeah :) 🦋✨

Later that day

Chase's Pov : To be honest I can't say I'm not happy about staying with Charli even though I did just meet her, it all seems like things are moving so quickly but I don't know if she feels the same or not. As I open the freezer to get some ice cream Charli asks me "hey Chase you wanna go up to my room and unpack your things? Thomas said that the room arrangements most likely wont get fixed very soon" I replied "Sure I will be up in 2 minutes!"

Charli's Pov : I asked Chase if he would like to come and unpack his things in my room since it looks like he will be staying in it for a while, anyways he seemed kinda nervous about it. I think he has a crush on me!!! And be might not be sleeping on the floor after all...
I wait nervously in my room for him to come up and when he finally does he looks like he had just been crying his eyes out. "Whats wrong are you okay?" I ask
"I don't know I just found out that my parents had gotten in a car crash and the doctors don't know if they will be okay (this is just for the story) I just hope they are." He replies with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"It's okay Chase I know they will be fine, I promise." Saying reassuringly. Chase moves closer to me as I give him a hug attempting to comfort him. We end up cuddling and falling asleep together.

Chase's Pov : Charli was so reassuring and kind to me. Meeting her has been amazing so far and I'm so happy I did. Feeling sad about my parents Charli gives me a hug, embracing me into her small arms comforting me. We must have drifted of since we woke up to everyone looking at us.

Dixie's Pov : So you come to the hype house for one day, Someone new comes and you already hook up with them. "Dixie? When did you get here? What?" Charli says confused. To that I reply with "Well
i decided I would see my little sister and be nice and bring her some Dunkin and come back to this, whatever this is, how nice.

Charli's Pov: "Ok first of all Dixie, we did not hook up! Chase was feeling sad so I gave him a hug and we fell asleep." "It's true, my parents got into a car crash earlier today" Chase says looking down. "Oh I- I'm so sorry I didn't know thats what happened, I'm so sorry Chase" Dixie says embarrassed. Ugh Dixie is always so protective over me, she needs to stop! She isn't my mom.

Chase's Pov : My parents got into a car crash and I feel terrible, I can't even see them because we're all in quarantine (lets just say thats how it is okay? Ok) I feel so terrified if they die and I'm not there it's just all so hard for me. I'm glad I have Charli by my side, even though we literally met today it feels like forever.

🦋✨A/N, Well I finished this chapter so please lmk in the comments if you enjoyed reading it. Idk if it was good or not so I need some feedback. Also lmk if you have any ideas for the next chapter.🦋✨

Finding Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara