Chapter 46 (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"No, baby, I'm not mad, it wasn't your fault," he whispered to her, softly beginning to feather kisses over her porcelain skin. She turned to him, cupping his face in her hands before softly kissing his lip. He closed his eyes, climbing on top of the girl with his hands on either side of her. She continued softly caressing his cheeks as he slowly pulled away before connecting them again. It wasn't a heated mess, but just a comforting sort of thing. And Keefe was fine with that.

"We're here, thanks for asking," Tam mumbled as he and his sister walked into the room. Keefe pulled away, his lips slightly still puckered as he reached up and stroked her cheek. Sophie's eyelids slowly opened and he planting on more kiss on her forehead before getting up.

"Hey, Sophie," Linh said. Sophie gave her a shy wave, sitting up in the bed next to her boyfriend. He r legs hung over the side of the bed and she set her head on Keefe's shoulder. Fitz and Biana walked in and Fitz decided it would be a good idea if he sat a good distance away from Sophie, even if it hurt his heart to do it.

"Well, what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" Dex asked. Biana grinned evilly, but Keefe shot her a glare of a warning. Her grin immediately faded.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Fitz asked.

That was the smartest thing he's said all day, Keefe thought as the group agreed.

They walked down the stairs where they realized how dark it was outside. Alden helped the group start the movie and they all decided it would be best if they played a Disney movie. Or, Sophie had proposed the idea of putting on a quieter movie.

They decided on (Insert your favorite Disney movie) and Alden nodded, starting it. Keefe and Sophie laid down next to each other in their sleeping bags. This was where they would devise their plan and Sophie was ready to make Fitz pay for his doings.

"Hey, Foster, you wanna have some fun?" Keefe asked in a seductive manor. Sophie bit her lip, her face bursting into a blush when she others looking their way. But when she saw Fitz looking at her, she suddenly felt a little bad about what they were going to do. But then she remembered what humiliation and pain he had put her through and decided this would be her pay back.

She nodded at Keefe and he smirked.

"How about we do a massage?" He asked. "You seem tense, baby," he whispered to her. She bit her lip, liking the way he was talking to her as his hands began tracing her curves. He lied her on her stomach and she set her head on her arms. She felt a tingling sensation in her lower regions and bit her lip harder, burying her face in her arms.

Keefe grinned, licking his lips when he saw her short pajama shorts riding up so eh could slightly see the silky skin on her butt. He first reached down her back, softly running his hands over her shirt and could here Sophie's soft gasps. He smiled, reaching up to her neck which caused him to sit on her butt, and he could feel her tense up when she felt his hard erection rub against her shorts.

"Can you please, daddy? Make some of those lovely noises for him," he hissed in her ear, softly biting the earlobe from behind. She let out a soft groan as he removed his shirt, looking around and his eyes landed on Biana's eyes that were staring at them. He quickly turned back to Sophie, running his hands under her shirt, feeling her sweaty skin against him.

"Please," Sophie softly whispered. He smiled, lifting her shirt over her head and taking off her booty shorts. She groaned as he softly began grinding against her ass, grinning to himself when the wanting feeling in his hard cock was beginning to be eased.

"Keefe," she mumbled, but her boyfriend wasn't done yet. He quickly got off of the girl, his hands making his way to her panties and his fingers quickly slipped behind them. He slowly began shoving them inside of her and she let out a moan, and Keefe could feel the embarrassment radiating off of her. He could also feel the eyes of three others staring at them and he grinned. One of those eyes had to be Fitz.

She slid another finger into her wet folds and she groaned, her head being thrown back. Keefe groaned in anticipation, knowing he should technically be going slow so it gave Fitz more torture, but eh couldn't take it anymore. He flipped the over, ripping her undergarments off and trying to take his jeans off. Sophie reached up, her naked body glistening with a layer of sweat. Keefe panted as he removed his jeans and boxers, slamming his dick into her pussy. He groaned, feel her wet walls surround his hard erection.

"Ah, Keefe," Sophie moaned, reaching up to run her hands through his hair. He grippe the underside of her thighs, lifting her legs over his shoulder. She moaned loudly, her eyes snapping closed as he began slowly thrusting in a out of her.

"Oh, baby, I'm so hard," he whimpered at the girl, his pace speeding up. She moaned loudly, feeling his words taking effect on her. He began pulling all the way out before slamming into her and she screamed in pleasure as he leaned down and softly nipped at her nipples.

"Keefe, harder," she moaned. He grinned against her breasts before slamming as hard as he possibly could. She threw her head back, groaning at the feeling.

"I'm close, baby, I'm gonna fill you up," he whispered to her as his thrusts slowly began to slow. She moaned, nodding her head when he looked at her for permission. Then, he thrust once more before his seed exploded into her. She orgasmed right after him and sighed.

But Keefe wasn't done yet. He pulled out of the girl, getting down on his hand sand knees and began shoving his tongue into her. She looked down at him in surprise before throwing her head back once more.

"Keefe!" She screamed, not caring who saw them. Keefe moaned inside of her as she gripped on his hair and tried to shove his face farther inside. His tongue was ravishing all of her, licking and softly sucking in some spots, making the blonde girl go crazy.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM!" Sophie suddenly heard from across the room. She panted as she looked up, her arms bent on either side of her and her eyes slightly blurry. Keefe slowly pulled out, his face covered in cum as he looked over to see Fitz storming out of the room.