author's note

Haikyuu!! the anime and manga are owned by Haruichi Furudate. I do not own Haikyuu!! nor its characters and storyline. However, I do own some characters that may appear in the story.

This book is not entirely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is coincidental.

All of the credits and rights go to the respective owners.

This story is licensed Creative Commons: A Creative Commons (CC) license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when an author wants to give other people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they (the author) have created.

~~~

Hey, hey, hey!, Reader! Welcome to another of my fanfics! If you're here because of that, welcome back! As some of you probably (not) know, I start every single one of my books with an author's note and, you're reading it right now.

I'll update every time I've written 2 chapters (I don't have an update schedule).

Don't worry! There won't be any lemon, lime, smut, ya name it! It's teen-friendly, I guess? Of course there'll be some pretty romantic scenes, but let's keep it PG for now HAHAHAHA.

Credits to @peachy_12_ for helping me with some ideas and for proof-reading some parts. :D Everyone say thank you, Peachy!

Don't be shy to comment in paragraphs or at the end of the chapter! I will absolutely love to read all of your comments. I may reply from time to time if I'm bored. HAHAHAHA

I will also have Q & A's once in a while so, leave your questions after every chapter, and I will answer them during every read/vote milestone!

If you see any typos, grammar mistakes, or wrong use of words, please let me know! But don't be rude when commenting about it please! I will also try my best to not do any mistakes, so bear with me, please!

If you want to continue this book, you have the right to do so! Please give credit if you plan on doing it though.

My chapters will mostly exceed 1300 words. Hihi.

( author's note )