Chapter 5- The Jokes For Days

Percy's P.O.V

I walked with the Avengers to a tower that read VEAGENRS OEWRT, "Ok, what the heck does that say?"

"You can't read it, it's big and everything!" Tony exclaimed

"Dyslexia, duh."

"Well, it says AVENGERS TOWER."

"Thank you Steve."

Steve just nodded his head while Bruce wrote something down, probably how I just said that I was Dyslexic.

When I got off the elevator I was put in a white room with a bed. Their was a desk along with a bathroom, the desk had a computer on it. I just went over to the bed a laid on it. On leg was bent while the other was straight. I had my hands behind my head and closed my eyes.

My ADHD started to kick in and my leg was swaying back and forth to a beat of a song. I took out my headphones and plucked it in the computer and clicked the song,If I Die Young by The Band Perry.

I took out a paper and took out my pen and started to draw a dolphin. I was starting to get really bored. I looked at the camera in the corner of the room and said, "When are we going to talk i'm getting bored." I rolled my eyes when I said that.

Steve's P.O.V

I was worried when we took Percy in, Fury told us to put him in one of the bedrooms and keep him there till he gets there.

At first Percy just laid on the bed with one knee up with his eyes closed. Then he got up and went toward the computer, he pulled out headphones and plugged them in. We found that he was listening to a song, If I Die Young, he started to draw a dolphin really good.

I have to say he was really good at drawing. the dolphin looked really cute.He looked like he was capturing the beauty of the dolphin, "He is really good at drawing." Bruce said

Then Percy looked at the camera in the corner by this time Fury was already here watching the kid do stuff, "When are we going to talk i'm getting bored." and he rolled his eyes and went back to drawing.

"I'm going in." Fury said

Percy's P.O.V

"Finally, I was getting bored."

The guy that just came in gave me a glare and I rolled my eyes. He looked shocked then composed himself.

"Why am I here." I asked him

"You know why," was his reply

"Oh really? Then why would I ask the question in the first place?" I asked him sarcastically. I watched amused as his hands started to clench into fists.

"Quit the act, I have some questions for you"

"Was that a statement or a question? Because you already asked some questions," His eye was twitching and his mouth turned into a frown.

He took a deep breath like he was trying to calm himself. Geeze, did this happen on a regular basis?

"That was a question."

"So, did you just answer or..."

"Just shut up!" He yelled pounding his fist on the table.

"But I thought you wanted me to answer questions? How am I suppose to do that if I can't speak, oh-so-wise-one." I answered, smiling. If we were in a cartoon, smoke would be coming from his ears.

I always did have a knack for doing that to people.

"So, are you going to answer my first question? Or are you going to continue to grunt over there?" I asked innocently. Eye patch guy seemed to go hard of hearing at that moment, because he ignored me.

"What is your name?"

"Persassy Jackson," I smiled at the name.

"Your real name."

I sighed, I didn't feel like telling him.

"Fine. It's Persassius Jacksasson."

He looked like as if he wanted to shoot himself.

"Where have you been in the past six months?"

"Oh ya' know, the moon. Did you know that it is actually made out of cheese?"

Now Trench looked like he wanted to be run over by a train.

Clenching his teeth, he asked, "Are there others like you?"

I decided to keep up the dumb act. "What do you mean? Dyslexic and ADHD kids?"

"You're impossible! Answer for god's sake!" His face was now a deep shade of red, and seemed to continue to keep getting darker.

"But I have been answering."

At this point he got up and was heading toward the door.

Though before he left I yelled, "You should see a doctor. I don't think your face is suppose to be red!"

(I used this part from another book because I loved it so much, the book is called Hunted byStuckbetween2worlds)

Steve's P.O.V

While we were watching Fury talk to Percy, most of the team were laughing on the ground holding their stomachs. Except Bruce, Natasha who had a grin, and me who also was having trouble keeping in the laughter.

The last we heard was, "You should see a doctor. I don't think your face is suppose to be red!" and that made us laugh even harder.

Fury came in with a deep shade of red on his face. It took time but we all calmed down along with Fury who also had less red but was still angry.

"Jarvis what did you get of the kid." Fury asked

"The subject shows signs of PTSD but hides it with jokes. Has ADHD along with Dyslexia. Appears to have scars that are hidden well to the eye and are covered. Has muscle tone, appears to be a swimmer. That is all I know for right now sir." Jarvis said

Everyone looked shocked at the scars part me mostly also the fact that he also has PTSD, who is Percy Jackson?