Chapter 12- Few Months

Going to be Percy's POV from now on I think, unless I say anyway.

It was a few months ago since Steve and I talked and through those months a villain named Ultron attack. I went along with the ride and it was a good thing too because I saved Pietro Maximoff from dying.

He got shot and stuff but I used my water powers and healed him quickly. The only downside was that Bruce was still MIA and Natasha was sad.

Steve was one of the instructors at the new Avengers facility with Vision and the Maximoff siblings along with Falcon, Steve's friend  who is now my friend. His real name is Sam Wilson and he's pretty cool.

When Steve isn't trying to find Bucky he's training us to become Avengers, by us I mean the Maximoff siblings and I and sometimes Vision too. Also new member Ant Man.

When I saved Pietor we've sort of have a bond now. Or at least me and him do but his sister Wanda. I sometimes felt a little more with her and I couldn't tell how I felt about it.

Part of me feeling like I'm cheating on Annabeth but the other part wants the relationship. I know Pietro wouldn't mind, in fact he has literally told me himself that it was cool.

Right now was one of those days where we had to entire day off and I spent it in the city with Nico. "I just don't know, part of me feels like I'm cheating on Annabeth." I told him as we were in McDonalds grabbing some things to eat.

"Didn't she tell you it's ok to move on though?" Jake pointed out.

"No she said it alright but because Percy is being Percy is feels like moving on is the wrong thing to do even though he is pretty much disobeying Annabeth's wish." Nico said rolling his eyes.

"Guys I'm serious." I said stealing one of Nico's fries.

"Hi Serious I'm Jake." Jake said grinning. Nico and I both ignored him, "Do you want to talk to her and than let her tell you herself?" nico asked rolling his eyes.

I thought about it, "Could you?" I asked

Nico rolled his eyes and looked at Jake, "He does know who I am right, I've done this before Percy." he said the last bit at me.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, "Fine, be my guest. Maybe now Pietro can stop bothering me about it."

"Dude, her brother is literally telling you to date his sister, the fact you haven't," Jake shook his head, "Man you are more messed up in the head than I realized."

My response was a kick to the shin and Jake yelping while I grinned as Nico rolled his eyes and got more Kids meals.

"Are you two kids coming?" Nico asked as he came back in a few minutes.

"Says the kid who's around 70 years old." Jake shot back as I grinned and high fived him.

Nico rolled his eyes and we went somewhere quiet.

The three of us dug a hole and Nico got everything ready and soon enough Annabeth had appeared in front of me.

"Annabeth." I breathed out as I saw her. She smiled at me, "Hey Seaweed Brain how are you?" She asked

"I-I'm better. How's the Underworld?" I asked, this felt like a dream.

"I'm in Elysium with your mom and Paul. We're neighbors and we talk a lot. Why did you summon me?" Annabeth asked

"Percy here found a girl but hasn't made the move on her because he feels like he's cheating on you." Jake said clapping me on the back

At Annabeth's look I shifted from my right foot to left, "Perseus Achilles Jackson you go over right now and ask that girl out. Don't make me come up there and slap you." She said threatening that I knew she would do if I didn't.

But in a jokingly manner I bowed and said, "Right away ma'am." and had a goofy smile on my face that made Annabeth's soften, "You really like her don't you?" She questioned

"I still love my first girlfriend. But I- I think I might." I said

"Then go get her Percy, get her before it's to late. You know us Demigods, we don't have all the time in the world." Annabeth said softly.

"Thanks Annabeth. At some point I'll introduce you two." I said my shoulders relaxing.

"Does she know about the Greek World?" Annabeth asked

I nodded. "They knew after SHIELD knew they could be trusted."

"That's great Seaweed Brain. Go get her tiger." She said and just like that started to fade.

"Love you Annabeth." I said to her before she disappeared.

"Love you too, bye Percy." she replied and with that it was just us three boys again and a open hole in the ground.

Jake clapped me on the back, "You heard the lady, go get the lady while Nico and I fill this hole."

Nico rolled his eye and before I knew it I was back at the base making my way toward the twins room.