Chapter 3- The Truth

Steve's P.O.V {Beginning of day}

I woke up at 6:30 and went out for a jog. I was out for about 2 hours just running and getting some breakfast.

I came back to STARKS TOWER or to some the AVENGERS TOWER and sat down and poured myself some Orange Juice. I had a banana and waited for the others to wake up. It was Friday so everyone was excited for Pizza Night/Movie Night.

I got up remembering that a friend died today in World War 2 and should pay a visit. I looked at the clock and said, 8:45.

I went to the graveyard and went and saw my buddy I put some flowers on his grave and got ready to leave when I saw someone I didn't expect.

Percy, and he looked like he was remembering something for he had some tears threaten to leak out. I went over and looked at the graves that were in front of him. Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zane, Piper Mclean, and Leo Valdez.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped slightly. We talked a bit and went out to get some hot chocolate. I thought he could use some, when he asked me if I wanted to go with him to his apartment for lunch I was shocked but I thought why not.

When I tasted Mrs. Blofis blue chocolate-chip cookies they really tasted like heaven. She let me take some home with me along with some sandwiched. Percy was a cool guy and he also didn't know some of the things I didn't know. He doesn't really watch TV which I thought was cool.

Anyway I had 2 hours until Percy came over and I went to punch the punching bag. After an hour all the Avengers got together and ordered pizza and we settled on watching Rin-Tin-Tin which has a German Shepard in World War 1, we watched it on Netflix. Anyway an hour in JARVIS said, "Mr. Roger someone's here named Percy is waiting to come up."

I told him to let him up and the team stared at me, I told them the situation then Tony did something Tony and Natasha had him in a headlock.

Percy came up and stared then laughed he then fell on the ground clutching his stomach because, well Natasha had Tony in a headlock while she had a red stain on her cloths, Thor had Popcorn all over him so Clint was helping him out. I was helping Bruce stay calm.

Bruce calmed down when Percy was in a laughing fit. He then walked over with his backpack on his back and skateboard in his hand. He asked, "What happened?"

"Well...Tony squirted Natasha with ketchup, and Clint put 3 bags of popcorn in the microwave which exploded on Thor, and Bruce is trying not to Hulk out."

He looked at the scene again and burst out laughing again. When he was down he rubbed his eyes which had tears in them and said, "Ok, well Steve can we work now?"

"Sure, follow me." We all had our own space to decorate and be by ourselves. Mine just had a desk in it with some punching bags in it for when I break the punching bags down stairs.

Percy asked me some questions while he worked on writing it down in another language.

"What language is that?" I asked him

He looked up and replied, "Greek, I'm dyslexic but for Greek I find it easier to read than English. Weird I know." He then looked down and continued to write in Greek.

"He then asked help for putting things on a poster board in English which is why he asked me to help. Without it you could tell he had a bunch of trouble for World he put it up on the board as rolWd. I helped him fix that and clue in somethings and pictures. You could tell he was embarrassed by the help, I would be too.

After another hour of helping him with the poster board he made a paper that had Greek on it. "it's for me to use when I'm speaking in front of my class, sense I find it hard to read English I have a paper that is for me only to say what is on the board."

I nodded in understanding, I looked at the clock on my wall and it read 4. Percy all of a sudden looked nervous and started to say, "Steve, I think you may want to know something." I was confused, what did he want me to know.

He went to his backpack and got some papers out. He handed me one. He then started to say some things. "According to my mom and umm..Peggy, you're my great-grandpa." He looked down and I was trying to wrap my head around that fact.

"Is that why you visited Peggy? To find out if it was true?"

He nodded and I was still processing it, I mean Peggy and I had one night but still. Was it possible?

"Can you explain some more things to me like who?"

He nodded and started to say the family tree, "Well I guess Peggy had a girl and she named her Jessica. Jessica married Josh Jackson and had my mom Sally Jackson. My mom found my dad and well, you get the point."

I nodded and then we just talked. It was pretty cool how I apparently had a great-grandson.

He left when it was around 9 P.M.

I went upstairs to go to bed and told the gang what happened tomorrow right now I'm tired and am still processing what Perce told me.