Chapter 8

Life is full of fake people, trust no one!!

Fear is a reaction ,whereas courage is a decision. I had to take the decision on how to solve this problem which was in front of me. I knew exactly what I needed to do ,it was just the execution. Thus, I decided to make a plan with my friend Swati. I went to her place and explained her every single detail I had about the Saitan and the ways of stopping it . She said," its easy ,we just have to take Preeti inside that house and chant those mantras". Sounds easy but a beast like Saitan, why will he come with us!!

After thinking a lot we finally had some ideas !! I called Satvik and asked him to help us . Three of us then went to Preeti's home. Her mom said that she was in bed, the whole day. She was not well, may be she was still fighting the demon inside her brain, causing her illness. Then I saw her mom was taking juice for Preeti.I bought sleeping pills for such situation .I asked her aunty ,"can I get a glass of water ?" She kept the juice glass on the table before she could get the water....sleepy juice was ready !! We followed her to the room slowly and saw Preeti having the juice . Soon Preeti's mom left and she was alone. In a few minutes, she was asleep. Now we needed to carry her ,that's why we had Satvik ,to help us carry Preeti and we took her in Swati's car .

1st part of the plan was successful. We were straight away heading towards the old creepy house ...I was so scared !! was thinking how will everything go . We were there ...I asked Satvik to help us to carry Preeti ,but he said," I am not going back inside that house "!!It was justified, he suffered a lot ,so swati and I both took her, as she was skinny.. it wasn't so difficult. As we got there, the door automatically opened . This showed the creepiness of that place..we went in and slowly put Preeti on the ground . It was a scary house, no light could come inside, everything was broken.

We decided not to waste any more time and start what we were there for. We joined our hands together ,closed our eyes and in a holy tone said "Om namo bhagwate Vasudevaya" "Om namo bhagwate Vasudevaya" ..nothing happened.. everything was same . May be it worked but Preeti was still unconscious, we then tried waking her up as she was totally out. Suddenly I heard the door slammed. Someone closed the door and was even locking it. We rushed, trying to push it open it but it was too late . We were locked in the scariest house !My brain wasn't working , mind was filled with questions. Then I heard Preeti saying a few words ,"Save me , Save me .. ,Satvik it isn't you ,who are you?".. Then something striked my mind like a thunderbolt. Today's morning in school when I was asking Satvik about how he was , he said that he was ok. He was sick but he didn't remember anything after entering that house . Then how could he say that he liked the chola bhature my mom made??He didn't even had it ...it was the Saitan!!!