Chapter 11

Desperate time calls for desperate measures.

He was choking her with both of his hands ,she was struggling for her life . I didn’t think of anything and to save my friend I punched the saitan at the back . He might have not felt it, but it was enough to draw his attention away from Swati. He turned to me, giving me a scary look. I started running and in the hallway, I tripped over something.. don’t know what, I fell and as I turned I saw him slowly approaching me , with evil in his eyes. I was trying to crawl away from him and he was smiling in a creepy way. I was trying to look for the packet of ash inside my bag. He came too close to me but as he was about to attack me,Swati came in like a hero and smashed his head with a flower vase. It surprised me how he was still standing and bleeding but he didn’t show any signs of pain or anything . He was scarier now than before .
That hit by Swati made him angry and he turned towards her which gave me an opportunity.I didn’t know what I was doing but I was so desperate that I threw the packet of ash on his face. It busted and his face was covered in ash . May be it went in his eyes,he was struggling . We could see smoke coming out of his face ,as if ash was burning his eyes and face. This was the moment, our chance to use the tulsi string that the old lady gave us. I took it out of my bag and also the jar . I made him wear the string. As he wore it, he stopped moving , neither was he struggling from any pain which made it easier for us to loop the string around his body . After that we took out the string, put it in the jar and locked it. As we did that Satvik fell like a dead body on the floor , totally fainted. We had no time ,we took the jar and left the place. We were running towards the old lady’ s house .
We reached there and said that we captured him in the jar .She look at us surprisingly. She couldn’t believe what we had pulled off. She said ,"let’s go in the old house ". I nodded my head. Just to check on the jar I touched my bag ,  it was so hot and was heating up inside the bag . If it heated up a little more , it could have burned my bag. After all that, we reached the house and locked the door. I kept the bag on the floor and opened it , as I did so ,the jar flew in the sky and hit the ceiling , opening it’s cap. That wasn’t a nice thing to happen. It meant that the Saitan was free . It didn’t take too long before the Shaitan was standing before us in his real form .