Such a cute family

Start from the beginning

'Wow, so basically they became so attached to both of you and each other in 2 meetings?' Adi asked surprised.

'Well yes, but the kids meet at school everyday' I replied.

'Chachu, can you tell us a story of them from school' Ro asked cutely.

'You really want to know our stories Ro' I said mischievously as I moved closer to him and tickled him. Just like his mom, I thought when he started laughing even when I was not touching him. I grinned at that and looked at her. She seemed to be thinking of the same thing. She just hugged Pia tighter and the two of them continued laughing at us. She then seemed to realize something. Once all of us sobered up, she asked Ro why he called Adi chachu? It actually good hearing him say that, it seemed natural, real. Did she have a problem with it.

'Mumma see, Piu calls him chachu na, so even I will call him chachu. I asked him, he said he is ok with me calling him chachu' Ro replies innocently. I just ruffle his hair. She looks at me and it seems like she is asking me if it is okay. I nodded instantly and she nodded back as if accepting it.

'So chachu, are you going to tell us a story' Ro asked.

'Pretty please' Pia asked with a pout and puppy eyes knowing that no one could deny her this way.

'Alright, well this was about a time-' he was cut off.

'Children, if you don't mind me saying this, you guys are a perfect family, really cute. All of you seem so happy. It reminds me of the time my wife and I had kids, we were just like you'll. God bless you'll and keep you'll this happy always' that old man said before walking away'

'Wow, that was weird' Sakshi said.

'I know right' I replied even though my heart was happy at being called Sakshi's husband and Ro's father. I pushed away all my thoughts before looking at Adi. He seemed amused as he smirked at me.

'Guys, what if we make it a tradition, whenever Sakshi, Pia, Ro and I are in the same place, together we will tell you both one story from our high school times' I said.

'Yaayy, then we have to meet everyday, or at least a lot' Ro said happily. Pia also nodded agreeing.

'I think that's a good idea' Sakshi told me

'So today Adi will tell you a story about us' she continued.

So Adi told them the story of how we had both ended up drenched at school. It actually started with her getting angry at Dhruv. In a fit of anger, she just grabbed my squeezy bottle and sprayed water at Dhruv. At least, that is what she tried. Dhruv ducked right in time and I ended up drenched. I was already having a bad day, so this angered me more. I snatched the bottle and drenched her too. After that both of us kept throwing water at each other. Quite a lot of people had joined us, honestly, looking back it was an amazing day. We had all enjoyed a lot. Not that I would admit it.

The kids were both giggling as Adi mimicked our behaviour at that time. I looked at her to see her already smiling at me. I grinned and then looked at Adi to see him looking between the two of us. He smiled knowingly before talking to the kids about some random things.

The rest of the time was spent with all of us talking and laughing. We didn't even realize that it was almost dinner time.

'Guys, we have got to leave. It's almost dinner time' Adi told us softly, making sure the kids didn't hear. I nodded and so did Sakshi.

'Kidoz, we have to go home now. Maybe, we can meet again soon' I said.

'No, I want to be with you' Ro said while hugging me tight. I looked at Sakshi and saw a small tear fall before she turned her face away and wiped it.

'Ya even I want to stay with you' Pia said hugging Sakshi tight, just like she had done earlier in the car.

'Look kids, I have a solution. For now all of us go home and tomorrow after school we can all meet at Arora Mansion because I need you to help me with the decorations di. That way the kids can spend time together and with both of you too. Pleaseeeee di' Adi looked at her and she relented.

'Fine, I can come help you with the decoration setup. Piu, Ro, are you both happy now?' Sakshi asked.

Pia nodded happily but Ro frowned. I looked at him with an eye brow raised.

'Will you be there?' he asked me softly.

'I will be there' I said.

'Pinky promise? You won't leave me and go somewhere na? Mama says that my daddy had some work so he went. You won't do that na?' he had tears in his eyes.

'Pinky promise' I said as I pulled him from his seat and hugged him tight.

'Buddy, I am here and will be here only. I am not leaving you even if I have any work' I assured him. He seemed to calm down fractionally and slowly went of to sleep hugging me tight. I could see that his mood had affected Pia too. She had clutched Sakshi's neck and fallen asleep. Looking at the three of them this way upset me.

This made me realize something, I was starting to care for Sakshi AGAIN. I used to love her during our school times, but because of my behaviour the first time we met, she used to hate me. Fighting with her was probably the only way she spoke to me. This time though, I wouldn't let him go. I promised myself in my second that I would take care of both Sakshi and Ro.