She came out and picked up the call then suddenly a man grabbed her neck from behind and blocked her mouth using a handkerchief.

By watching that scene my blood boiled I grabbed a chair tightly as if it is not the chair but that person's neck who has grabbed her.

'I am not going to leave whoever is behind her absence', I promised myself while making fist with each of my hands angrily.

I noticed a van stopped on the road two man came out of the van. All three of them lifted Una and pushed her inside the car.

"Oh my God", Kareena reacted shockingly.

I turn my head to have a look on her she is watching the screen with wide eyes her mouth is opened wide in shock. She kept her palms over her mouth while shooking her head in denial.

"No no no this is not possible.", She murmured while going backwards and the moment her back hits the wall she sat down and tears started falling out of her eyes.

Me and Karan ran towards her after seeing her state and kneeled down beside her.

Suddenly the TV screens started buffering and then went black.

"What happened?", I enquired and rushed towards the screens.

The officer went to check the reason. After analysing for few seconds he said,

"Sir the system has been hacked. They destroyed all the memories of today's from the system."

"What!", Both me and Mr Shah reacted.

"There is no way to revive the memories back?", Enquired Mr Shah.

The officer move his head in denial.

"Now what we will do?", Asked Karan worriedly while looking at blank TV screens.

"I swear I am not going to spear those whoever is behind all this.", I spat angrily.

"Ranga", Kareena wishpered.

"It's all happening because of me. I am responsible for Di's misery.", Kareena said while whimpering.

I watched her in confusion while trying to understand what she meant?

Ranga the mafia! I am not going to leave him. I will make sure he rot in hell.

"Why...'slap'...why...'slap'...why...'slap'...why..", Kareena said while slapping herself continuously.

Karan rushed towards her and grabbed her hands so that she can't hurt herself anymore and instantly hugged her.

"No Di hurting yourself won't bring Karuna Di back. We will have to fight together. This time I won't let that Ranga win. I won't let him take my sister away once again", said Karan.

I went towards them and kept my hand on Karan's shoulder.

"We won't let him win it's time to stand and fight. We will definitely bring her back.", I said.

"I think we should not waste any more minute because whatever I know about this Ranga he is very dangerous and powerful. We will have to rush.", suggested Mr Shah.

"I agree with him. Ranga is very dangerous & powerful.", Kareena said while getting up from the floor.

"I know some of his places where he might have kept Karuna Di.", Kareena informed.

"Great! But first of all we will go to my office because we need a proper planning before getting into action.", Mr Shah said commandingly.

We came to the police station. Mr Shah asked Kareena to note down the address of all those places while Mr Shah started discussing and planning with his team.

Meanwhile I called Dad and informed him everything what is going on. He asked me to take care of myself and don't act like hero and get injured and let the police do their work. I assured him that I won't let anything happen to anyone of us and I will also take care of myself.

My eyes landed on a known face entering inside the police station 'Rahul Mittal' the owner of Style n Shine brand. What is he doing here?

Suddenly Kareena stood up from her seat and rushed towards him. She hugged him tightly while crying like a baby. So, it means that Rahul Mittal is Kareena's Rahul!

_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Ranga is Karuna's kidnapper. Are you worried?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________