Chapter Thirty-Two

Ken was lying there, all but defenseless in Ryan's eyes. He rolled over on his stomach and laid his head down on folded arms to stare at Ken's resting figure.

He lied there for like three minutes before it got boring. Ryan was so bored that he chose to do he easiest thing to entertain himself.

Annoy Ken.

He smirked as he started phase one of his plan. Slowly but surely, Ryan slid a little further from Ken. Making just enough space between them, so he could move freely. Ken just let out a noise at the movement but kept his eyes closed.

Ryan mischievous smile grew as he took action. He started squirming on his end of the bed. Tossing and turning as if he just couldn't get comfortable.

Ken groaned wordlessly asking him to stop, but alas Ryan was having a bit too much fun.

Ken as fed up as he was, raised his arm and dropped it where he felt the bed dip. Ryan winced as the arm smacked him dead in the face.

Huffing in irritating but anticipation, he began phase two. Ryan being the annoying five-year-old in a teenager's body he was, began to pop his lips, roll his r's, and blow raspberries at Ken.

He let out a few fake coughs, sniffles, and dramatic sighs. Just to make it all the more fun.

Ken groaned again wordlessly begging him to stop his racket, but Ryan went on silently laughing at his pleading. Ken was always a fun person to tease.

Except that is when Ken took matters into his own hands. He turned his head to look over at Ryan and met his eyes.

He lazily rolled over towards Ryan. Quickly pushing himself up, he straddled Ryan between his legs, and trapped him beneath his body.

With his own smirk, Ken placed both his hands over Ryan's mouth. He laughed a little at the muffled noises coming from Ryan's bright red face.

Mr.Strawberry finally shut up and stopped his blubbering as tired Ken was chuckling atop him. Now everything he'd done seemed a little less fun. He was trapped.

Ken sighed as he finished laughing and looked down at Ryan with sleepy eyes. "Shut up, you idiot. I'm tired." He swayed a little before leaning down right in front of Ryan's face.

Ryan clenched his eyes shut and puckering his lips a little. Ken also closed his eyes and dropped right beside Ryan, shifting to get comfortable.

Ryan held his breath as Ken scooted closer to his chest, half asleep. Ryan let out a deep sigh, whispering under his breath, "What a tease."

(A/n): haaaa gotti. Y'all thought there was gonna be a kiss but actually so did I. I ended up tricking myself too lmaooo. But anyways I really hate this chapter I feel like I didn't explain that well but if u liked it u know what to do. Toodalooo 👋