••☆ Chapter 5: "Independent Girl" (Part2) ☆••

Start from the beginning

"I wish I can see it." he said softly.

"Do you want to feel it instead?" she asked.

He turned his head to her. "What do you mean?" he asked in a confused tone.

She got up.

He could hear her moving. "What are you doing?"

"Taking off my clothes." she answered.

"W-What? Why?" he asked in a bothered tone. Then, he heard a big splash of water. "No way! Did you just jump into the water?" he asked. He was completely shocked.

"Yeah, I did and it feels really good. You have to try it." she invited him.

"No, I can't. I can't do it without my eyes" he refused.

"Suit yourself. You'll miss one incredible experience with mother nature." she teased.

As he was hearing the sound of water splashing, he felt envious. He got up and took off his shirt and jeans leaving only his boxer shorts on.

Rose saw him. "What made you change your mind?" she asked.

"I didn't travel this far just to listen to you enjoying swimming alone." he answered.

She swam back to the dock. "Get down and take my hand. I'll guide you." she said.

He slowly lowered his body down. Once ready, he jumped off the dock and submerged into the water. "Oh god, the water is very cold." he gasped after he swam back to the surface.

"Come on, let's swim a little further." she invited him.

"Okay, but please don't let go of my hand." he pleaded.

"I won't scaredy cat." she replied, then she held his hand and took him to the open water.

"I still can't believe I'm swimming in a lake right now." he said.

"Is this your first time?" she asked.

"Yeah" he answered.

"Well, you should be happy. Doing things for the first time are the best." she told him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." he agreed. He was really enjoying it.

Then, all of a sudden, she let go of his hand.

"Oh" he reacted. "Rose?" he called. "Rose!" he called again.

When she didn't answer, he began to feel bothered. "Rose! Where are you? Seriously, this is not funny." he grumbled in an upset tone.

After he didn't hear a response from her, he started to panic. "Shit... Rose!" he called in a scared and worried tone. Then, he heard a splash of water.

When Rose held his hand, he pulled her and wrapped his arms around her waist aggressively.

She noticed he was panting. "Are you all right? ...I dropped my bracelet, so dove down to get it." she told him.