Soon half-heartedly all the ministers left the court and Vinayak Damodar who is the new rural welfare minister stayed back.

Rubbing her forehead Rajamatha turned behind and sat on her Sliver throne holding her head in her arms.

"What is going on Arjuna? You and Chitra make sure to eliminate that Apsara silently, do not create such dramatic scenarios again."

Chitra felt offended to hear those words from Rajamatha as she was not being dramatic, she was trying to hurt those who were disrespecting her Sridhar. She was trying to kill that filthy woman who is a demon in the cover of a human. But she didn't bother to explain herself, her head was pounding and her eyes were burning with pain due to the heavy crying.

"Ma-"

Arjuna tried to explain the situation but before he could Rajamatha halted him by speaking.

"Arjuna, I don't want to hear any explanations about this issue right now, so first give me a detailed report about your travel."

To say Arjuna is frustrated would be an understatement, right now all he needed to do is take his wife in his arms, she was getting weaker now, all these days of restless travel and the emotional breakdown she is having right now was worrying him.

He should make things right so that he could see her bright smile once again and for that he has to do this now. Taking a deep breath he reported everything to his mother.

"Those men who were performing that gruesome act are not from our kingdom, after the war the security around the border and Kala Van forest got weaker so they randomly picked up young girls as their targets."

"Were they selling them? Or-"

"No mother, it was a personal agenda to attain moksha. So they sacrificed them to fire."

Rajamatha Padmaja shook her head slightly in disbelief as she spoke, "And also, I have got a report about you giving access to those villages to relocate?"

"Yes, mother. Villagers of kalikapur are originally healers who are perfectly trained."

Rajmata's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "That is of course a good thing but we might just require two or three healers for the royal sanatorium. Then what will those-"

"I will be sanctioning treasures for construction of public sanitoriums and these villagers will be hired as healers."

"What? Public sanitariums?" Confusion laced Rajmatha's brain as she said those words. Her head was almost breaking into two now, why is her son doing this? "Arjuna, I respect your sight to provide public sanitariums but those will require a huge portion of the royal treasures however when we already have few sanitoriums then why build again?"

Arjuna moved close to Chitra and placed his hand over her shoulder pulling her close into him as he spoke, "Ma, no one better than us knows the pain of losing a child. Even exempting those misunderstandings created by Apsara the ever stinging pain of our lost child will always be alive in us."

"And I will see to it that never ever again in this great kingdom of mine should a mother suffer this tragic pain like us." Chitra tilted her eyes up in shock to have a look at her husband, her eyes glistened with tears as she can feel the throbbing pain in his voice, "These sanatoriums will have specially trained healers and will be available to all nobles and commoners."

Tears rolled down Chitra's cheeks listening to those words, how can a king be so righteous and truthful as him. Arjuna could have just bought those trained healers to their royal sanatorium however he chose the option to let these services be out in the public. He was trying to make sure that his citizens should never face the issue of lacking medical help.