Chapter 5

Third Person POV

Next day~~

"This is all your fault Hide" grumbled Seika as they walk to school together.

"Ehhh??! What did I do?" Hideaki question knowing fully well why his girlfriend is annoyed.

"Who forgets their bike in school? The very same bike the we ride together to go to I don't know... the school?" It is clearly seen that Seika was annoyed.

"I'm sorry love. I just forgot. I don't know how but I did." Hideaki said to ease the growing annoyance of Seika.

"Ugghh... you're annoying. I know you well. You do know how you forgot. Let me guess... you were being cool when you left school that you were caught up with your act that you 'forgot' your bike.

Hideaki didn't know what to respond when he heard what she said.

"Well... you're not wrong" Hideaki said with a cheeky grin.

"Hmmm... whatever you idiot. Let's go. We still have classes to attend to."

They continue walking to school together hand in hand. Admiring the peaceful atmosphere. Until it was broken by irritating sound of yelling.

"Kyaaaaaaa!! The princess and prince is back"

"They are so perfect for each other"

"So relationship goals"

They sweatdropped when they entered the school gates. So much for peaceful.

"There they go again. Annoying"

"Why is Takashi-senpai even dating her"

"Yeah, we're better than her"

Before Hideaki could even shout at the group. Seika beat him to it.

"Awww... such cute female dogs wagging their tails. It would've worked if you were smarter in your choices. Maybe for... I don't know... fellow dogs?" Seika said with a mocking pout.

The whole school went quiet and watched the scene unfold. The students were baffled when they heard the group of girls. No one even dared to defy the power couple. They must have lost their minds.

"*gasp* You bitch! You're just scared Takashi-senpai will choose us instead of you" yelled one of the girls.

"Me? Bitch? Schocker" Seika said with obvious sarcasm.

"It's amusing seeing your baseless confidence but tell that to my face when you can actually steal him from me. You can't even call him by his given name." Seika said with a smirk

"Bye girls~~"

The power couple walked away from the group as if nothing happened.

"Pfft and you call me harsh"
-----------------------------
Time Skip

In the midst of chattering students, you would see Suga going to one particular classroom.

"Hey Suga, I haven't spoken to you recently" greeted by Karasuno's Ace.

"Please... we need you to come back Asahi" Suga begged.

"Nishinoya and Hideaki already came back from their suspension" Suga said to try and convince Asahi to come back to the team.

"That's good. The team's defense would be solid with him there and Hideaki woul-" Asahi didn't have the chance to finish before Suga cut him off.

"We need you too. We have confidence when you call the toss" Suga yelled. His temper was slowly thinning because of Asahi's low self esteem.