Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Riing...Riing...Ring

Rang through the dark messy place room. You would think someone died in the room if you saw the state it was in.

Dirty clothes scattered in the room mixed in with the clean ones. Volleyball poster littered on the walls and a one big lump in the middle of the bed.

"Cmon now honey. You need to wake up" Yuki says to her son."You have a school to attend to."

"What? I don't have school?" Said the mystery lump on the bed.

"Yes you do honey. Your suspension is already lifted" said Yuki.

"Suspension.. sus..pension... OOOOHHHHH... *sigh* I have school" the mystery lump sat up and revealed a dishiveled man named Takashi Hideaki. "School... I don wanna. I tired" he said lazily and went back to sleep.

The woman identified as his mother named Takashi Yuki glared at the man standing at the door " I hope you know this is all your fault" she said. "What did I do?" Asked the man named Takashi Mori.  "You became a demon training him yesterday knowing he has school the next day" Yuki said.

"Yeah blame the bad old man" said by a mysterious figure behind them. The man in the relationship looked at the figure with a joking glare. She snickered when she saw the look on his face. "Heyo Takashi family, I am here to fetch the sorry excuse of a volleyball player who has a name of Hideaki"

"Ha...ha...ha...very funny Sei" said Hideaki. He sat up with a sigh"Morning ma, pa, sei." "Morning honey, cmon breakfast is ready and your pa already informed the U19 you wouldn't attend this week practice"

Yuki and Mori weny downstairs and left Hideaki and Seika on their own. "Get ready fast, we'll be late if you don't start now" said Seika. "Yeah yeah. I"ll be fast" said Hideaki. He got up went to his bathroom and freshen himself up. "Ugggghhh, wwwhhhhyyy do I have a hair like this?" He tried again and again. "Haissst... I give up. It's not like it was tamed in the first place."

Time Skip
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I am late. Gosh why did you not wake me up earlier" Hideaki rushed downstairs to the dining room in his black uniform with his still dishiviled black hair.

"Don't worry love, we have time to spare" said Seika.   "Just eat your toast fast, get your bags and let's go"

"Bye ma, pa. We'll be going now. See you later"

"Bye Hide. Please don't cause trouble. Okay? If I hear your suspended again I will torture you in practice" said Mori. "Stop that Mori" scolded Yuki. " Love you honey. Take care of Hide for me Seika kay?" Said Yuki. "Moooooom, I can take care of myself" pouted Hide. "Will do Ma" answered Seika with a laugh.

Hide rode his bike with Sei sitting behind him and biked to school.

"Are you ready for school love? Are you really okay after what happend? You know you have to see him when you enter the school" asked Seika to Hideaki.

"I'm alright. Besides I have a plan. I know he will come back. I won't let him leave the team that easily" answered Hideaki.

"Okay... I believe you. That's just because I know how your mind works" said Seika with a smile."I'm glad I will see you again in school. I missed your presence"

"I missed you too and I don't want a repeat of my schedule this past few weeks. It was horrible" said Hideaki. They both laughed and continued going to school.

" I swear Asahi. I will not let you give up that easily in the team we built together."