↳༄ .chapter one ~ NAPS & NEIGHBORS

{best listen is w/ headphones!!}
(^thats supposed to be what stella hears btw hehe)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊
°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

THE SOFT WHITE sheets and comforter covered stella's body as soft snores left her mouth

THE SOFT WHITE sheets and comforter covered stella's body as soft snores left her mouth. her messy hair laid sprawled out across her white pillows. she wore a grey oversized sweatshirt and black work out shorts as she cuddled up to her sheets.

this was a common position for the girl. this was where she spent most of her time. in her bed asleep. she would wake occasionally and eat food and maybe turn in the tv and browse through it but she always found her feet making their way across the hardwood floors of her apartment's living room making their way back into the bedroom. and thus she made her way to her bed to fall back asleep.

sure she would occasionally feel regret when she scrolled through her phone and saw her friends out at brunch or dancing and she was at home in bed. yet she did have a reason.

throughout her day of sleeping, watching tv, and eating all her pantry had to offer, she sat on her balcony and tried to write her newest novel.

stella was a author. she used to work at a magazine company as a journalist, until she realized all they wrote about was 'which new celebrity was dating who' and 'who was caught with who in a pool'.

if felt boring and nothing was growing from it so she packed up her things and went on to write what she wanted to write. an original book. she wanted to make characters and a plot those characters had to follow. but that took time and with no job it was hard to earn money so she took on a job as an assistant at a radio station.

she was content with her life at the moment. once her book was done maybe things would turn up. she had her first reading with a publisher soon and she was looking forward to it. another person who was also looking forward to it was her older sister evanie. who was also currently standing at the sleeping girl's apartment door ringing the bell rapidly.

"i swear to god if you don't open this door stella i'll-" evanie started.

"use your spare key i hope." chase spoke from next to the black haired girl.

"oh...yea" evanie spoke digging through her bag for her keys.

once she found them she looked through them for the one that unlocked stella's door and once she found it the door opened and the pair walked inside.